Chapter 12

"Well for starters our names aren't Danielle, Jenny, Kaylee. My name is Hope and that's Josie and Lizzie.
Josie and Lizzie are siphoner witches actually but Lizzie is also a vampire"

"Siphoner's I thought they were a myth," said Klaus.

"They're not and we're one of the two last of them which if you didn't know it's pretty cool."

"Really Lizzie, said Josie."

"Enough with your teenage bickering we know what they are but what are you that's the question we want to know. We thought maybe you could be a hybrid since you have full control of your transition but that's impossible. All of my hybrids are dead."

"I'm not one of your hybrids."

"If you're not one of my hybrids then how are you a hybrid?"

"I wasn't made a hybrid, I was born a hybrid."

"What! How is that possible? There's no way that that could happen, hybrids are made not born."

"Well it happened to me because my Dad was a hybrid, my Mom was a werewolf alpha and my grandmother was a witch. Which would make me a hybrid of three different creatures a tribrid."

"A tribrid, how is that possible my hybrids weren't able to procreate, and even if they were you are too old to be one of their children."

"That's because I'm not one of their children. I was born May 2, 2012, in New Orleans."

"2012 but that's next year and you look like you're 18."

"We're not from this time."

"Are you trying to tell us you're from the future or something, I know we live in a world where supernaturals are real but time travel that's impossible."

"But it is the truth."

"Okay, even if we believed your whole I am from the future thing it doesn't explain why you came to this town and asked us for help. We don't know you or them."

"You may not know me now but you will eventually."

"Okay, we don't have time for this cryptic crap whatever you have to say, say it."

"Fine, if you guys insist on knowing the truth then I should properly introduce myself. My full name is Hope Andrea Mikaelson."

If they were shocked about her being a tribrid and even more shocked about her being a Mikaelson.

"How is that possible?"

"Well, I thought saying that I'm a Mikaelson would kind of give it away but I guess you're slow on the intake. You guys are my Mom and Dad if that wasn't obvious."

"You really want us to believe that you are our child."

"Yes, I'm the child that is literally in your stomach right now. How do you think it's possible that I'm a tribrid because you're an original hybrid and your Mom was a witch."

"Klaus, you have to admit it does make sense."

"Little wolf,  you really want me to believe this utter nonsense."

"What else is there to believe? This seems like the most logical answer and it would explain why we feel so drawn to her and want to protect her."

"Fine if we do believe you are our daughter from the future tell us why you're here."

"Well...We're not here by choice, it was kind of an accident really."

"What do you mean by accident?"