Chapter 2

(Tyler Hoechlin as Derek Flore. To make it a little less confusing, I'm going to be using their new names from now on. When they are alone or in their head they will refer to each other by their original names but in front of others they will say their new names.)

The Next morning Hayley and Klaus were in the parlor trying to figure out what they were going to do now that they switched genders.

"What are we going to do Klaus, we obviously can't stay here because we never know who is going to show up here."

"I agree we need to get out of here before someone shows up."

"If someone does show up, don't say anything," Hayley said.

"What? Why?"

"Because there are not that many people here who have a British accent other than your family. It might seem suspicious to them and besides the way you talk they might end up figuring it out."

"Fine, but you better not say anything ridiculous."

Just then Klaus's phone starts to ring. On the screen, it shows Stefan's name. She declines the call and texts back saying she's busy and can't help with whatever they're doing today.

"Little wolf grab your things, we're going on a road trip."

"Where are we going," Hayley asked curiously.

"We're going to North Carolina.

"Why are we going there?"

"We're going there because there is a witch I know that can help us or at least gives us an idea of what to do next."

"What we need to do is get more clothes. No affiance but your clothes are a little tight on me."

"I agree with that, for now, my clothes will have to do. We can pick up some clothes after we leave town."

While Hayley and Klaus were finishing getting their things in the car. They saw Stefan walking up to the mansion.

Bloody hell, why did he have to show up now they were just about to leave, Klaus thought.

As Stefan walks up to the Mikaelson's mansion he notices two strangers standing next to a car. One was a tall muscular man and the other was a beautiful woman.

"Do you two know where Klaus is?"

"Sorry man you just missed him," Hayley said as he finished putting the last of their things in the car.

"Who are you guys anyway? I've never seen you two before."

"I'm Hayden and this is my girlfriend Nikole."

"You guys work for Klaus."

"Not really, we just met him not that long ago and the reason we stopped by was that we needed some information from him."

"Nikole, why don't you start the car while I continue talking to..."

Stefan realized he never said his name. "I am Stefan Salvatore."

Klaus then walks away to start the car.

"He told us he was going to leave town."

"He left town? Do you know when he will be back?"

"He didn't say, but I wouldn't expect him anytime soon because it looked like he had no plans of coming back at the moment."

"You sure seem to know quite a bit about him. I thought you didn't really know him."

"Well, we have known each other for a while. I tend to notice things more than others."

"What did you notice about Klaus," Stefan asked curiously.