Chapter 1

(I know that this might be a little confusing during some areas of the story so to help with that whenever it says she it means Klaus and he means Hayley. I'm going to give them new names to match their new selves but I'll mention them later in the chapter. Also, If you don't like mature scenes this story isn't for you. Happy reading! ☺️)

"Bloody Hell she switched our genders," Klaus said as she kept looking into the mirror.

(Just imagine that her clothes are the same thing Klaus was wearing in episode 16 of TVD

(Just imagine that her clothes are the same thing Klaus was wearing in episode 16 of TVD.)

I know that Martha hated me for what happened to her sister but I never imagined she would do something like this. I guess in a way I should be glad that she didn't make me ugly, Klaus thought as she looked herself over.

"Is there a way to undo this," Hayley asked nervously.

"I'm not sure, I've never heard of something like this ever happening and I've been alive for a thousand years."

"Well, there has to be something. No way am I going to spend the rest of my life as a man because of something you did."

"And you think I want to spend the rest of my immortal life as a woman? Please, I'm Klaus Mikaleson, the Original Hybrid. You think I want my enemies to see me like this? Not to mention my siblings. I just know that Kol and Finn are laughing at me on the other side right now."

"Well, can you blame them? Even though you're still as powerful as ever, it's kind of hard to be intimidated by someone who's 5 feet 6 and looks like they just got out of high school."

"Really like your any better. You might look more intimidating than before but you don't have the power to back it up. Unlike you, I may look weak now but I am just as powerful as before. You are nothing but a common wolf."

"Get over yourself, all mighty Hybrid. Right now isn't the time for this. We need to figure out what to do next."

"We?"

"Yes, we because it's your fault this happened to me. I would rather go look for my family but that's not going to happen because even if I found them now they wouldn't believe I was their daughter because I look like a man now."

"Calm down Hayley, everything will be fine," Klaus said.

"Do you really mean that or are you just saying that so I'll stop freaking out."

"A little of both but I will definitely fix this. I only hope that no one else finds out about this."

"Now that you mentioned that since we don't want anyone to find out about us, let's come up with some new names to use for now," Hayley said.

"Do you really think that is necessary? I don't think it really matters what we call each other."

"Of course it matters, we don't know how long we'll be stuck like this. I know for a fact that you don't want anyone to find out about what happened to us right."