Chapter 8

Recap

After finally locating the blonde woman they bumped into they found out that she is an art teacher here at the center. Since she was in the middle of a class they decided to wait until it was over before doing anything.

"You know thinking that women might be your dad might not be the craziest thing he does like to paint, doesn't he?"

"Yeah, he does but if it was him I didn't think he'd ever teach anybody anything. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised since he did teach me a little when I was seven."

After a couple of hours, the woman finally finished her class and was on her way out of the community center when all of a sudden a man who looked pretty tall and muscular walked up behind her and said, Klaus.

"Oh my God, he just said my dad's name."

"What?" Said Josie "I didn't hear anything."

"That's because Joe you don't have supernatural hearing. Now be quiet, we're trying to listen in."

"So, did you have a good first day of teaching?"

"Hayley, I'm teaching adolescent youth what do you think?"

Hayley! Oh my God, that's my mom. Not only did my dad get turned into a woman but now my mom got turned into a man. Not to mention my dad is pregnant with me. Can this get any more weirder?

"It can't be that bad. There must be some of them that sparked your interest."

"Not really, most of them are pretty much beginners. Some seem like they would have potential but they're not motivated enough to do that."

"Well don't lose hope, maybe someone who is talented will sign up for your class and then you'll have someone who sparks your interest."

After that, they got into their car and drove away.

"Oh my God," Lizzie said.

"What? What's going on Lizzie?"

"Well, looks like Hope is not going crazy, that really is her dad. And that isn't even the only crazy thing that's going on."

"What do you mean," asked Josie.

"What I mean is that good-looking guy that was with her dad is really her mother."

"No way!"

"Yes, way! You know Hope I always know your parents were good looking but who knew they would be good-looking even as the opposite genders?"

"Really Lizzie that's what you're focusing on right now and not the fact that Hope's parents switch genders and that her dad is pregnant with her instead of her mom."

"Speaking of Hope, what do you think about all this," Lizzie said to a shocked Hope.

"Hope? Earth to Hope, are you alright?"

"What?"

"I said are you all right?"

"Yeah, I'm fine as anyone else would be if they find out that their parents switch genders."