Chapter 3

(This is what the necklace that Derek made for Klaus looks like.)

It's been a few days and Derek has finally finished making a necklace for Klaus, that will help keep the baby's powerful presence from being discovered. He even mentioned that witches that are on the other side can't even notice the baby. Klaus also had Derek make him a bracelet that will let her be able to use her original voice. Hayley got one as well just in case. Knowing Klaus's siblings they were bound to start excessively calling her phone and it was only a matter of time before texting wasn't enough.

 Knowing Klaus's siblings they were bound to start excessively calling her phone and it was only a matter of time before texting wasn't enough

(This is what the bracelets look like. Klaus's is the top and Hayley's is the bottom.)

We really need to think of what to do next, I would suggest going to New Orleans but after talking to Derek he said that word is that the witches there are really big on sacrifice. They just had some kind of harvest ritual not that long ago where they sacrificed 4 teenage girls. If they can do that to them, I don't want to even imagine what they would do to our baby, Klaus thought.

Klaus then walks downstairs to see Hayley eating breakfast.

"Where's Derek?"

"He went to the grocery store. He said he will be back later and that he wants to talk to us first before we leave."

"I would imagine what he wants to talk about has to do with the baby."

"You are probably right. So, what do you want to do before he gets back?"

"What we need to do is discuss our next move. I've been thinking about going away somewhere there are not many supernaturals. We are going to want to have a low profile for now."

"Where are we going?"

"We're going to one of my safe houses in California.

"California? Why there and wouldn't your siblings already know about it?"

"There aren't any known supernaturals living there and I do have places that my siblings know nothing about. Even though I am always near my siblings I do have times when I want to be left alone."

"Do you really think it will be the best place for us to go to? Where exactly in California will this safe house be."

"It's a small town called Ojai. It should be safe, I have had some witches put the house under protection magic. Unless we invite people in, no one will be able to get in. We can also uninvite people as well."

"Is that really gonna work, what if something goes wrong and people learn about our baby?"

"I have thought of everything so there is no reason to worry little wolf."

"I guess you're right. By the way, I've been meaning to ask you this but it's a little embarrassing."

"It can't be that embarrassing, what is it?"