"I don't know. On one hand, I am angry about all of the mistakes that we made when dealing with our enemies, but I have no one to blame but myself for some of the things that happen."

"What do you mean?"

"A lot of our enemies are because of me. Because of who I am and everything my family and I did in our thousand years. Witches want to use our baby for her power. My mother and crazy aunt also want our baby and not to mention our whole family is in danger because of my first sire and crazy ex. And don't even get me started on how you die because of me not killing that stupid fascist and her children."

"I am just as at fault as you are."

"How so?"

"Well...the hollow isn't your fault, that had to do with my family."

"Even so the majority was my fault."

"It doesn't matter whose fault it was, all that matters is that now that we know the future, we need to use it so that we can give Hope a better future. I don't know if you also noticed this but looking at Hope after seeing her memories, she just seems sad."

"Yes, I would agree I did notice that. She might try to hide how she feels but it is obvious that she would like nothing more than to save us."

"It shouldn't be her job to save us but there's nothing we can do about that now all we can do is move forward. Now that she's here and has given us a second chance we can't let that slip through our fingers."

"You're right, we really need to start planning how to deal with these enemies."

"You're right we do but let's leave that for tomorrow. Even though it looks like we all went through hell I'm also glad to know that there were happy memories as well."

"Yes, we can be glad that Hope grew up loved and with family even if most of the time we were all separated."

"I don't want her to just have some happy memories. I would like for all of her memories to be happy even though I know that's not possible for every moment to be happy. It would be nice if the majority of it was."

"I agree she will go through hardship, but I would like for that to happen when she's older and can handle it. While looking through her memories I can tell she went through so much at such an early age that it really messed with her mentally. She started blaming herself for everything wrong that happened when she was the reason everything was right."

"I don't want our enemies or anyone else getting in between our family so I think we should focus on us and Hope before anything else."

"What do you mean by that?"

"What I mean is that whether it's an enemy or your family we stay a team you and I. Whether it's as partners or something more."

"Little wolf, is this supposed to be some sort of proposal or something," Klaus said teasing.

"And what if it is."

"I'm definitely flattered by it but I didn't think you thought of me in that way."

"I may not be in love with you right now but that doesn't mean I hate you. I will admit I do feel attracted to you whether it is you now or how you were before. I am fine with just going through this one day at a time. Hope deserves to grow up with two parents who love her and who are always there for her. I think it would be better for her if we were together because if we ever were with other people, it would just take our time away from Hope and I don't want that. If we were married, then we could just focus on our family."

"Very well said little wolf, I admit that I am attracted to you as well and seeing everything we've been through whether it be now or in Hope's memories we do make a pretty good team. I would be honored if you were my husband/wife."

"So, we're going to do this?"

"It was your idea; did you not think that far ahead?"

"Well, if I'm being honest, I didn't think you would actually say yes. You went 1000 years without ever being married to anyone, so this was a longshot."

"Really Hayley, this is for Hope, and I would do anything for her so of course I would say yes."

"Do you think we should do it before Hope is born?"

"I don't see why not; we could even have future Hope involved."

"Now that you mention it, we were never married or together at all in her life. I wonder how you think she's going to take it."

"I think she'll be fine with it."

"Why do you think that?"

"Most children wish for their parents to be together, so I don't think she'd be any different. It might be weird at first, but she'll get used to it. While she's here I think maybe we should get her to turn you into a hybrid."

"What? A hybrid?"

"It seems like the most logical thing to do. Because I am now the one pregnant with her you won't have her blood in your system to turn into a hybrid. instead of using our newborn baby, it would be better to use adult Hope."

"That does sound better and if anything goes wrong, she has more experience with this than us."

"Then it's decided tomorrow you'll become a hybrid."

(I know that this chapter isn't that long, but I feel like the main focus of the chapter is the videos and the next chapter should be longer. I hope you guys enjoyed the videos I picked for this chapter 😄)