Chapter 19 : To see through......

Pov: Felix

I had two options: shoot this bitch since he wouldn't open his mouth, or shift him and tell everyone he ran away. But I can't do both right now.

I was aware of the type of information he has, which is why he should not be revealed to others; it would just complicate matters, and the way this man is stubborn doesn't seem to go well for me.

Pov: Hyunjin

I was now at In-yeop Hyung's apartment; it was spacious and comfy, perfect for me to settle in quickly.

"In-yeop Hyung, I know I shouldn't start asking questions right away, but there are so many things left unanswered," I said, looking over to him as he was busy preparing something to eat.

"Do you remember how she used to cook for us even though she was the youngest among us? She was always up to something," In-yeop chuckled at the sweet memory, still busy cooking.

" it's-nothing " I averted my gaze, trying not to say anything that may trigger unwanted tears after a long day of crying and sobbing.

"I wonder what Felix will think when he sees me all puffed up like a pufferfish," I muttered quietly, which was obviously heard given how loudly I said it.

"You still ain't gonna tell me about the helix guy," In-yeop yelled, knowing full well that I could hear him just fine.

"Hyung, if you don't stop, I'm going to smack you, and you don't want that, do you?" I shouted, clutching my phone. While In-yeop was ranting about how he should respect me as his hyung.

Felix isn't responding to my texts, nor is anybody else, but I still have their address, which was given to me earlier for a sleepover that was eventually canceled. Should I just pay them a visit? But he said he had some important business...........after a few minutes of deliberation, I made the stupid choice to pay them a visit.

"Hyung, I'll just go out, something came up," I remarked as I put on my jacket. Until I was dragged away by In-yeop.

"why are you in a hurry kiddo and if you didn't know it's 11:40 pm right now don't go out that late" I checked the clock and discovered that I had been so engrossed in going there that I hadn't even noticed the time.

"What a short day. I didn't even realize when time passed," I mumbled, taking off my jacket.

"Time flies when you're in the presence of amazing people like me," In-yeop added, devouring his food like a hungry monster while giving me weird ancient signs to sit and eat.

"Hey, are you still going to ignore my questions?" I asked Hyung as he took a bite out of his meal, still not looking at me.

"I'm ignoring your questions to pay attention to you more. I'm not here for my entrance exam or something. I'm here for you, but still, I'll answer everything tomorrow. Let's just give each other some time to process things." In-yeop Hyung replied, passing me a quick glance, to which I smiled.

"I'm happy that you are here too," I said, stuffing my face with food.

Pov: Seungmin

That damn rat thinks he can lie to my face. But I'm not the one to let it slide. I excused myself from where Jisung and told Changbin Hyung to supervise.

I knew telling Changbin to be responsible was very irresponsible of me, but anyway, I went off on my quest to find the lying rat Lee Felix, who was basically avoiding me at this point.

I knew what Felix was thinking right now; it was probably something involving Jisung and him, and he thought it would burden us and aggravate whatever the scenario was, which is why I wanted to respect his decision and question him about it privately.

I moved from floor to floor, following the CCTV, to search for him. If only Jisung was awake, I surely would have punched him. The CCTVs were glitchy, thanks to his skills, I wasn't looking around and bumped into Jeongin.

"What are you looking for so hastily?" Jeongin asked, squinting his eyes.

"Nothing," I said as he squinted his eyes further.

"God can strike me down if I'm lying," I said, to which he squinted his eyes even more. Can he even see right now, Just close them at this point.

"Bro, weren't you like, atheist?" Jeongin asked.

"Jesus, who told you that?" I said and shoved him aside.

I'm sure he realized I was lying. We can't lie to each other properly, but we know when to stop, back off, and give each other some space.

I'm sure he won't follow me even though he reads me like a book. I mean, he reads everyone and everything like a book.

I halted as I remembered him going off with that man, so he is probably in the basement or in his 'secret' hideout. That is not a secret to me, but I shouldn't doubt his abilities as a spy; it could be a decoy, but I still have a camera there. And that's the fun thing about cameras-they are everywhere.

I ran to the basement and opened the door at a lightning-fast speed to find...

• A Few minutes earlier

Pov: Felix

I was still getting nothing out of this man who had been continually getting on my nerves but is now simply terrified after discovering the identify of the man he had provoked.

I realized Seungmin would have gone out right now to find me, but he can't use the trackers Jisung broke, and he can't check the CCTVs, which are glitchy but the only one with a broken tracker...

is me not him.................

I turned to face the man and slammed the revolver in my palm on his head hard enough to knock him out. It is impossible for this man to be innocent if Han Jisung is the one attempting to hurt him.

I'm not taking a nobody's word over Jisung's .....

End ..........To be continued.......................

Author note : uh after two weeks here I am and please tell me if this is getting boring like pretty please