Chapter 18 : To go back........

Pov: Felix

I was intrigued by all the shine surrounding me. Of course, I'd seen mansions this large before because I used to live in one, but my parents subsequently decided for a change to a smaller one, which was quite nice considering it had a lot of secret cabinets and rooms.

As I approached the front gate, I noticed two boys and Mr. Bang waiting for us. As I approached, the small child gave me the sweetest smile known to mankind, while Jisung and Chan just stared with wide eyes. Through the corner of my eyes, I noticed the other lad staring at me with no emotion, but I wasn't the one to complain because I was also looking like an emo kid.

"Come inside Felix, we'll introduce you to everyone," Mr. Bang said with a smile as we made our way to the couch and sat down on it.

"did you know that you are the first person Jeongin has showed a smile to he didn't even told me his name till now I had to ask Appa" Chan remarked with a pout, glaring at Jeongin, who I believe is the small kid.

"I'm Changbin," the other boy responded, but I wasn't going to bother him with questions; I'd work on him later.My mother always used to say. I have a charm that draws people to me.

"I'm Jeongin; call me I.N. because I doubt you will pronounce my name right like the other guy beside you," he said, giving me the sweetest smile while Jisung sat there, throwing daggers at him for taunting him like that.

"I'm so grateful to you guys," I murmured, gazing around.

"Come, I'll show you your room," Chan said as he led me upstairs and opened a door revealing a navy blue themed room which seemed lavish for a 14-year-old yet incredibly modern and clean.

"the room on the right side of your room is mine , at the left is Jeongin's and the room parallel to you is Jisung's and Changbin besides him ." Before bidding me goodbye and telling me to freshen up and eat something if I was hungry, Chan stated. I wasn't hungry, so I went straight to bed after freshening myself. I find myself drifting off to sleep.

• ( After the dream was over )

I woke up in an alley and saw myself tied up. Near a dumpster, my head was about to explode, and my hands were numb as if they were nothing. I looked around the streets as I searched for someone to come and free my hands, but there was no one in sight.

I brought my legs close, folded them, and searched for my knife in my shoes to find nothing. I searched in the other shoe but still found nothing. I looked at the garbage to possibly find something sharp, and there was a broken beer bottle. I wriggled close to it and grabbed it to cut the rope, finally freeing myself and standing up.

I knew where I was, it was the same place Jisung took me when I was unconscious from the accident, I knew where to go and saw Jisung throwing someone on the road when I looked carefully it was the same exact spot my parent's car was crashed but this scene looked so familiar that I couldn't even function properly that Jisung was killing an innocent man.

After a while, the vision in my head grew too clear to ignore, and I saw the same man and Jisung as a child in reverse positions. Jisung was lying on the floor while the man stood there with a knife, and it immediately dawned on me that night when the accident occurred that it was all because Jisung unexpectedly came onto the road, and it was all that man's fault.

I could not process all of this information at the time, and now I'm not sure if I'm even right about anything. Everything and everyone may be lies, and it terrified me before, but now the fear is growing worse. Jisung fell, and I saw Minho rush to him.

They were right on time, I realized. I noticed the man trying to flee and I had questions, so I raced after him while Chan yelled for me to return quickly. The man was in his 40s or 50s and couldn't run that fast, so I got up to him, grabbed him by the collar, and dragged him with me to where the others were.

They were already in the cars, so I dragged the man with me in one while Seungmin handed me a gun for safety lessons hard learned. I guess we drove off. I had made up my mind to not tell anyone anything because I didn't want to cause any misunderstandings, but I think Seungmin noticed how dizzy I was. He will probably ask me later when he sees me alone, but it was better than getting asked in front of everyone; one of them would have immediately caught up. When we arrived home, Chan led Jisung to his room, while I led the man to the basement.

I pushed the man and pulled out my gun, pointing it at him.

"Talk quick before I blow your head, old man," I said to which he sat on the floor and chuckled hysterically.

"Well, I remember you little boy was crying like hell that night," he said, looking around.

"Did your little friend tell you how he killed your parents?" he said, giving a creepy smile as he watched the colors on my face fade but frowning when I didn't say anything or attack him. I was not sure how to react to this, but I was pretty sure whom to trust.

"Well, aren't you a little inconsiderate for all the care your parents gave you? Don't tell me, are you just going to forgive him because he's your friend?" He said, making a sympathetic face, to probably tick me off. I had enough of this liar and grabbed him by the head, keeping the gun very close to his forehead.

"Talk like that when you are the one holding the gun," I said as I looked at him with pure range. He probably wanted this, but I didn't care. He laughed as I felt a cold metal to my stomach.

Oh great he is prepared

He probably kept it hidden because he knew he had no chance against six men, so he could kill me in private and run away. He probably didn't know who we were because of how courageous he looked. I knocked out the gun in his hands by the thighs and grabbed it before it fell, and now he had two guns pointed at him.

"I think you haven't done your research on the'little crying boy that night. 'Think again, old man," I said as he froze in terror, slowly kneeling down.

" You are from S-stray kids.......

End ..........To be continued.......................

Author note : oh are you'll surprise? I am trying to be punctual enjoy let me know if you think the story is going too slow or some errors.