Chapter 12 : To never forget........

POV: Unknown

* Heavy breathing *

" I need to get away this time "

" I'll die if I don't "

" Please just this time, help me God "

* Loud crashing noise *

" What have I done........"

POV: Third person

"Wake up, Jisung, stop screaming. Wake up. I'm here," Felix said, shaking Jisung violently to wake him up.

"Minho Hyung, Jisung is not waking up; please do something; get Seungmin here; I don't know what to do anymore." Felix started crying while shaking Jisung, who just kept mumbling inaudible words that were hard to understand. It was out of his hands; he couldn't do anything for the one who once saved him. It shattered his heart into millions of small bits. Just how useless could he get? was the only thought in his mind, and it just added to the number of his concerns right now.

POV: Felix

"Please, please just wake up, Hannie." My throat is dry from fighting back tears now, even though they keep falling down. I just have to hold them back, right? I know I will end up crying again because Jisung doesn't seem to gain consciousness even after an hour has passed, and it worried me. Was he not going to wake up? He is my friend, but he is someone more than just a friend to me. He is like my other half, maybe a soulmate. I promise i will always find you in your worst nightmares to save you from any danger you may be facing.

After all, soulmates can't always be your life partner; sometimes it's your closest friend you treasure more than the finest diamond and costly coat, maybe even more than the infinite stars in the galaxy. It's just the feeling that matters. If you can't save him or her because it is dangerous, why would you even consider yourself their best friend? cause I bet if there was any way I could stop Jisung's continuous nightmares, I would bet my life if I had to. and not just to me; anyone in Stray Kids would do the same for each other.

Seungmin was standing alongside me before I realized it, asking me to sprinkle water over Jisung's face. I could have done it if I hadn't panicked like a fool; anyone could have done it; all I did was make them panic. Seungmin, on the other hand, did not, and he understands what to do. I'm grateful to him for his this trait, makes me rely on him more than I should.Meanwhile, Jisung gained consciousness and immediately pulled me into his embrace, bawling his eyes out and clutching onto my shirt like a child.

POV: Third person

"I'm so sorry, I really am. Don't ever forgive me, but just know that I'm sorry and I'm really glad. Just don't leave me. Please, please, I'm sorry" Jisung just stuck to Felix, mumbling apologies like he committed a grave sin he couldn't forgive himself for. While this was going on, Felix was simply too overwhelmed to say anything. Minho and Seungmin had left the room just as Jisung began crying to give them a little privacy because they at least knew their past from Felix's side.

Which always left them with a worry if Jisung would ever fully open up about his past to them, but they were relieved he wouldn't do something wrong; they trusted him for that cause he was always the one who murdered but felt overwhelming guilt right after; he always said they deserved it for the sins they've committed but never took his own saying to heart, but at one point he himself grew distant with others about this matter and didn't say anything about his assassin tasks, and at some point Felix did realize how mentally fucked Jisung was feeling, but he didn't question him about it.

He thought it was up to Jisung if he wanted to open up or not, but it did make him anxious; he was scared for his best friend, and just when he was pounding, Jisung suddenly stood up and went into the bathroom and closed the door. Felix knew he wanted some time alone, and he wasn't the one who would invade his privacy, so he just got up and went outside and closed the door but didn't lock it. He knew better than anyone else that just because he was worried Jisung would go outside in this state, he shouldn't take away his freedom from him. He trusted him; he trusted Jisung more than himself.

* Door clicks *

" Felix is gone "

" Should i recheck , no i'm sure"

" Sorry for breaking your trust Felix "

" But i have to do this "

" last time y'all unknowingly "

" Saved him "

" But this time............"

" i will surely kill him "

POV: Seungmin

Now that Jisung is awake, I will have to turn on every camera in the mansion. I'm just worried, even though I know I have to give him his privacy, but I still need to make sure he is safe and sound. Before I could open my laptop, I remembered getting a message and seeing someone. Before I forgot again, I took my phone out to check what it was. When we started gaining ranks and finally conquering the top, I created a strong system to detect if anyone from any type of group was near us. It was built to make sure no one from any group attacks us.

So whenever anyone was within 30 meters of our radius, I would instantly get a notification on my phone saying someone from this group was near me. I couldn't pin point who it might be, so I upgraded it to make sure there were no leap holes in this system, and now I could exactly know who it was. But before everything, I cleared my YouTube and Chrome history just in case Bang Chan asked for my phone, I clicked on the notification. It's not always the enemies; sometimes it could be our ally groups passing by, but what are the odds?

POV: Third person

"Chan Hyung, hurry, come here," Seungmin called for Chan while waving his phone, which had the notification displayed with all the information.

"Why, what is it?" Chan said, plopping on the sofa next to Seungmin while Seungmin just passed his phone to Chan.

" What are these troublemakers up to now? "

POV: Third person

I think you should just tell them you're alive; they really adore you; it's not their fault, and you know that he cried a lot too. To the point he wasn't able to speak when I talked to him the last time. He no longer looks into my eyes, believing you died because he was unable to defend you that day . He broke that day, alone, no one by his side just him in the dark and the colourless walls of his bedroom and the taunts from his Parents............

" or your Parents......... "

End ..........To be continued.......................

Author note : THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR 1 K VIEWS AND yea I just gave you new questions like who are the trouble makers that someone again and who is going to get killed