will they accept eachother?

Start from the beginning

Shivani: I.. I can't do .

Vijay: mm. Then do with me ok , *breath in * *breath out*.

< Time skips >

Vijay: she slept , she must me tired , let me also stay with her what if she gets pain again? *In mind*
*Bend towards her baby bump*
Vijay: Baby , don't kick so hard like this , mom is getting hurt . She carrying you & loving you , be a good baby ok . Love you baby . *Kiss her baby bump*

< Time Skips>

Shivani: baby , baby . *Shakes Vijay* What is the time now ?

Vijay: wait, let me check. It .. it is 6 pm . Let's sleep more , you also sleep, you are tired .

Shivani: mm ok . Wait what? 6 pm , ohh God . Vijay wake up we have to go to ??1 & ??2

Vijay: mmm. What, i forgot. Wait wait you come with me to bath !!

Shivani: prevert, you go yourself. I will not come.

Vijay: I think you are prevert now. I meant that if we shower together, time will be saved. I think you are being prevert.

Shivani: shut up . It's side effects of living with you. But where is Arya?

Vijay : she is safe & fine . She is with Arjun in his house. I asked him to look after her. Ok  now come. Let's bath. Time is going.

< Time Skips>

Shivani: so I  am here to ask you something thing serious ..

??2: tell what is it , i am curious!!

____________________________________
Vijay: I am here to suggest u something !!

??1 : tell brother

****************************

Vijay/ Shivani: why don't you both marry, I came to know about your feelings.. It would be good if you both talk together!! Here is the restaurant that I booked full for you both only!!

??1/ ??2 : ok as you found out my feelings, I can't hide it !!

*Time Skips,  at restaurant *

??2 POV: I came to the restaurant. *there no one in the restaurant because Shivani booked whole restaurant*

??1 POV: I am Inside the restaurant waiting for ??1 to come. My baby is sleeping in my hands *caressing his head*

??2 : hlo!! Sorry i am late because of traffic *notice the baby* whose baby is this? *Tensed inside*

??1: first before we start marriage, I want to discuss few matters!!
First, I have feelings for you truly .
& I know your past , I am ready to accept you .

Second,I am a divorced woman & single mother .

Third, my past was not good & I am not pure

Fourth, my ex husband was abusive by both mentally and physically. I covered it from Shivani sister & Vijay brother but one day they came to our house without informing. They had to witnessed the abusing.. after some months we got divorced , in between I got to know i am pregnant with his child , as it is innocent I insist Shivani to keep this baby !!

TAEHYUNG, Now tell you want to marry? & Took care of a child who is not your own blood? *Crying silently not want to wake up sleep baby*

Taehyung:*hug tightly* Yes , Samantha. I am ready to take care of you both, He was ur ex . I want to be your both present & future.

*Took baby from Samantha & kiss his forehead*
What is our baby 's name?

Samantha: we can only name him after 2 months .

Taehyung: ohh , it's ok. He looks like you alot . *Side hug & hold baby in another hand*

??&?? : yea !! We won!!!

Taehyung & Samantha: *startled * What?

Vijay & Shivani: We observed you both on our baby shower!! We both planned to surprise you both !!

*Author Pov*
Sorry for the delay!! I am planning to make this story in video version & post in YouTube.
Hope you will forgive me!!.
My exams are going on that's why !! Take care bye !!stay tuned until next episode!!