Past 2

Vijay: SAKSHI.!!!!!!...
Sakshi: VIJAY??? You here ? Why the hell are you here ? Don't I left you both ? Now what you want huh ?

Shivani pov
Who the came inside without knocking. Don't that person have manners. Ohh , who is she , what is she wearing? Is my office look like a stripper club? Ohh she is Sakshi who left my angels. How dare she shout on my husband?

Sakshi 's outfit

Shivani: Excuse me plastic bottle, who the hell gave you permission to enter MY OFFICE? Also this is not a stripper club to come here like this , sult

Shivani: Excuse me plastic bottle, who the hell gave you permission to enter MY OFFICE? Also this is not a stripper club to come here like this , sult .

Sakshi: you!! Who the hell are you Bitch? *about to slap but fell on the glass table by her head on it* who the the hell push me like that huh ?

Arya's outfit

Arya: You rude aunty why are here , are you trying to hurt my mom & baby sibling? Mom are you ok ? Did she do anything to you & my baby ? Don't worry your Bobo is here to protect my baby !!

Mom are you ok ? Did she do anything to you & my baby ? Don't worry your Bobo is here to protect my baby !!

Shivani: yes bobo , we are fine but who will protect me & appa then then? 🤔

Arya : opps , but mom yoo are strong like me so no one is going to do Anything to appa & baby 😃

Taehyung: Stop all these drama, Shivani what your brat kiddo  doing to my finance?

Shivani: Arun come here !!

Arun: yes Shivani!!

Shivani: take bobo with you !!

Arun : ok Shivani, Arya come let's go to eat ice cream ok ?

Arya : yea ice cream, Ice cream, come let's go uncle!!

*They left*

Shivani: So first of all let's Start from first.

Others expect Shivani : OK

Shivani: So Vijay & Sakshi meet my ex boyfriend Taehyung who left me for his family & Taehyung meet my husband Joseph Chandrashekhar, that kiddo is our daughter Arya Vijay & the unborn baby is our second child.

Vijay: So you are that jerk who left her !! 😡
Shivani: calm down Vijay.
Now your turn Vijay!!

Vijay: so Taehyung & Shivani meet my ex wife Sakshi who left me & Arya for a rich old man . But God give me a Angel & now another one is going to arrive.

Taehyung: WHAT? Sakshi is this true that you left them?

Sakshi: Yes , I left those trashes for you , Yes I planned this all for to get you *Hard slap by Taehyung*

Taehyung: Leave from here , i am cancelling this marriage!!

Sakshi: WHAT? No please don't do this !!

Taehyung: I will not repeat it again.

*Sakshi left by crying*

Taehyung: Sorry Shivani, I believe her more than you , I should have believed you that you don't cheat one me , I am sorry to tell you those hurtful words , I never knew that she will do anything including she try to kill you , i knew that i can't be forgiven but i sincerely apologise to you & to you too Vijay.
Vijay: take care of her , she is a precious person

Vijay: yes i will, I hope you will get your true love, I am lucky to get Shivani in my life .

Shivani: Look Taehyung, I want to think about forgiving you. I need time to think, now leave all these, let's now focus on our work.

Taehyung: you take your time Shivani, let's start our work from next week.

Vijay: Taehyung wait, we would like to invite you & your team for our 9th month celebration. It is next Monday.

Taehyung: Thanks for inviting, we will be there for your function. I will take my leave, take care both of you.

Vijay & Shivani: You too Taehyung.

*TO BE CONTINUED*