CHAPTER 10:GRUMPY HUBBY.

Start from the beginning

"Why are you walking so quickly? It's not like we are going to miss the plane and even  if we miss it, it's all your fault, after all you were the one who kept sitting in the room doing nothing." Maha said, Ayman said nothing and he just kept staring at her as if telling her to let him go of his arms, suddenly someone cleared his throat. Immediately Maha, let go of his hands. What she saw made her want the ground to open up and swallow her, almost all the entire Shugaba's were in the garden. Oh God! She had wondered why he had brought her to the garden when he had seemed to be in a hurry, it turned out he had brought her to bid farewell to his family.

"You guys are already getting to know each other, well that's nice." A voice said and Maha turned to look at him, he was the same person that had cleared his throat. He was the person that had spoken to yesterday when Ayman had left before he came to take her with him. He didn't tell her his name but she could see his slight resemblance to her husband, even though Ayman was way handsome than him. Ayman looked like he had just stepped out of a fashion magazine while he looked like a guy you could manage, if you didn't find the cute guy you were looking for. She realized that he didn't even looked much like his father since she had met him during the wedding and her mother-in-law always made her greet him every morning. The resemblance he had with his father the king was just a little so Maha thought that maybe he resembled his mother more. There was no doubt that Aminu is a good looking man and Ayman had gotten all his looks from him, he only got his fair skin from his mother. Ayman and Aminu possessed something that screamed their authority even without speaking. They had what seemed to be like an inborn grace and stateliness that made them feel and look as though they were born to be rulers. This man on the on hand looked like an arrogant spoilt brat and a play boy. To think he was actually trying to toast her yesterday, in front of everyone and knowing fully well she is his step brother's wife, she felt disgusted! She had felt so relieved when Ayman had cameback and took her with him.

          Sadiq stared at Ayman, his jealously slowly getting the better of him. He scoffed in his mind in disbelief. He had kept on rejecting all the girls they had chosen for him saying he still loved Aisha and now when a beautiful girl came he totally forgot about Aisha. It turned out he really didn't love her the way he claimed to but no matter what he wasn't going to back out. Sooner or later, this beauty is going to be his. He thought to himself as he stared at Maha smiling to himself.

"Sister-in-law it's—" Ayman didn't even let him finish what he wanted to stay as he suddenly held Maha's arm and took her to were the queen mother was sitting. Ayman watched Maha hug his mother and then his siblings with a shy smile on her face. He scoffed in disbelief. What a cunning fox! He thought to himself and a slight smile appeared on his face. The girl had her wild side and she did well to tame it, she pretended to be as peaceful as a dove in front of people but after what she had said to him today he knew she is just a sly girl. She is as cunning as a fox but she manages to hide it behind those innocent green eyes. He knew she would have continued playing the peaceful dove part had he not told her he didn't love her and he didn't want the marriage to work. Somehow he realized that he liked her wild side more than her peaceful side.  Ayman quickly straightened up when he realized what he had just though about and the slight smile on his face vanished into thin air. No! He wasn't going to let her affect him this much, never! When she finished her farewell which felt like forever to him she finally turned to him and the shy smile that was on her face turned into a mischievous one, when no one was looking she even winked at him. Seriously?! This girl is just so cunning! Ayman thought to himself, he averted his eyes from her distracting face and looked at his mother and two sisters and gave them all a small smile which they returned with huge ones that reached their eyes.

"Ayman, call me when you get home there's something I need to discuss with you." Hajiya babba suddenly said.

"If it's important why don't we just speak while am still here?" Ayman said, he was only trying to be polite but as always hajiya babba gave a rude answer.