He's 18

Bakudeku
Angst
Heavily inspired

Tw:
Suicide

DON'T READ IF UR SENSITIVE TO THIS KINDA THINg- ur loved, remember that.

If you need to hear it, take a break, drink some water, just sleep, you are aloud to take care of yourself, I'm proud of you. Your doing awesome.

Little bit of info,
Izuku Midoriya killed himself the day before his 18ths birthday. Bakugo's instinct reaction is to go into denial. The public wasn't informed so It shows when he is forced to go to a party.

Sorry this is so short-

———————————————————————

Bakugo pov

I look around. There're to many people everywhere, it's so fucking noisy.

Some random kid starts bounding up to me.

"Wait- are you pro hero Dynamite?!" He bounces excitedly.

"Yeah, wha'd you need?"

His eyes widened and he looked around quickly.

"Well, my boyfriend is getting here soon, but can I just talk to you for a bit?"

"Su-" I start.

"OH! Actually-" he rummaged in his pocket, "could you sign this?" He pulls out a small photo of him and some kid I don't recognize, probably the boyfriend he was talking about.

"Yeah, sure. Do you have a pen?"

He nods and continues to fish around.

Around thirty seconds later he pulls out a black ball point pen.

I take it from him and start to sign the back of the photo.

"Your so cool Dynimight-San! It's insane that you don't have a partner already."

I pause.
"I- actually I do have a boyfriend...-"

His eyes widen, "That's so cool! Who is he?!"

I swallow, "His name is Izuku."

You can practically see the gears turning in his head before he seems to shake it off.

"Nice name! How old is he."

He would have been- "18. He's 18."