Valentines Day

This is a Tododeku one, they are dating.

Artist: ???

Also, almost ALL of these ideas AREN'T mine. I  got inspiration from other story's, and tried to add my own spin on them.

🐸_____________________________

Todoroki's point of view

"And that is why the chicken comes first!" Kirishima said proudly.
"No! It's the egg!" Denki retorted

Todoroki silently ate his cereal.
'It is 11 in the morning. Why are they- I don't wanna know.'

"So... Valentines Day is today right?" Todoroki lifted his head. He wanted to know what was going on after Mina said that.

"Yeah, I have to get Kiri something good, otherwise I think he will dump me... just a card won't cut it this year." Bakugo stated.

"Yeah dude, you on thin ice!" Denki threw his hands up in the air.

"Yeah, he said after the moter cycle incident that I'm in the dog house."

"Well yeah-"

Todoroki tuned the rest out, and started to panic.

'Oh my god, I think i understand Valentines Day. I've seen on the Internet...
If you don't get your partner something good... they'll dump you! I'm so screwed, I don't want Izu to dump me!'

Todoroki sat up, and ran out the door. Leaving his poor unfinished cereal behind.

'It's good that they canceled school today, I need to get something good for Izuku!'

All of a sudden, his phone buzzed.

This bits on his phone

Ururaka: do u guys wanna do something for Valentine's Day?

Izu <3: yeah! Sounds fun

Bakugo: im in

Kirishima: I'm down!

Iida: Why don't we have a party at 5:45 pm?

Uraraka: sounds like a plan! I'll let the others know!

Uraraka went offline

Real life now

'Shit! I have to get something fast! I only have seven hours! Shit!'

Todoroki took of towards the mall. His feet hurt, and he knew it would take a while to get there, but he kept running. After 30 minutes he stepped foot into the building.

'Holy shit, this place is massive!'

He blindly walked around for a while, until he layed eyes on...

'A pet store! Why is that in a mall...? Who cares! I'll get him a dog or cat!'

Todoroki walked into the store, he wasn't sure they had what he wanted until he saw a pen full of yipping puppies.