Reformed

SPOILERS

Ps idk who made the meme, probably haley/httpbakugou

Most events aren't cannon but a few are

You have been warned

Dadzawa
tododeku
Reformed Villain Deku
They are adults

Also, almost ALL of these ideas AREN'T mine. I  got inspiration from other story's, and tried to add my own spin on them.

TW'S
•mention of death and violence
•mention of abuse
•trama/ptsd
•mention of suicide

This is an AU where instead of leaving him, Toya brought Shoto with him. There isnt much ship content in this story, and it's pretty weird. So Basically it's a villain Deku in the league +Todoroki. And instead of Ayoyama being the traitor Todoroki and Deku were, but they stayed loyal to the league. Oh! And mamagiri isn't a nomu in this, and also not Oboro. He is either dead, or vibing with Aizawa and Mic. You choose, it's not plot relevant.

_____________________________

2nd person pov

"Hi, I'm Midoryia Izuku, though you might know me under a different name. Deku. So as you probably know, I was Japans fourth most wanted villain. I worked with the league, and we developed a family." He shifted in his seat.

"So your all probably wondering why I'm broadcasting this, as you may know the heroes started a villain outreach program. And we, we're the first to go there."

"And I'm happy to say that, in a few weeks we will be released as normal citizens! Just with a lot of community service." From his own Tv, the pro Dynamight smiled. They could pick their friendship back up.

"So yeah, the police and hero EraserHead agreed that after we could tell people why we did the things we did."

"I'll stop rambling, sorry about that. To cut to the chase, this is the story of how we came together." He gestured for some of the others to come on screen. Todoroki, Mamagiri, Dabi, Shiggy, Spinner, Magne, Toga and Twice all walked into view.

Todoroki gave a small smile as he grabbed Izuku's hand.

"So, basically-"

Third person pov

Nine year old Izuku ran. He didn't know where he was going, but he ran. Even when it started to rain, he went on. The icy droplets hit his skin, the wind screamed while pushing him forward, the tears on his face started to freeze. At some point, his vision started to get foggy. He didn't even notice when he hit the ground. Luckily or unluckily two people stumbled upon the freezing boy.

He woke up to a hand holding his. When he managed to pry his eyes open, his were met with another pair.

"H-huh...?" When he came to his senses he screamed and scooted into the corner of the room. (Which was still on the bed)

"H-hey it's ok...!" The other boy offered, "We're not gonna hurt you..."

Upon further investigation, the boy had red and white hair, hetocromatic eyes, and a scar over his left eye.

"W-we?" Izuku squeaked.

"Oh yeah, me and onii-chan."

As if on cue, a boy with burn marks walked in. He looked to be about fifteen.