Chapter XVII

« « « « « 124ac

« « « « «
124ac. Kings Landing

Visaera runs through the halls on the red keep wanting to get to her niece and new family addition. She had just got back from her adventures with Daemon and Laena and they were quite eventful.

Aerion had been now ruling the Eyrie by himself and he was doing a great job with Measter Elywn. Visaera had visited many places and one of them being Storm's end and made an alliance with Orys.

Now Visaera's visits to Storm's end were often and not short but she had also spoken with Qoren. She had tried to arrange a meeting with him Orys and the Lord of the reach who was only a boy.

It did not go to plan so Visaera started to think about what she could do and she found the perfect solution. Marriage was the perfect way to unite all these houses and she had sons and daughters.

Before she proposed these marriages she spoke with her children and they were all ready to do what was necessary. So Visaera spoke with each of them separately arranging the marriage of Lyonel Tyrell with Alyssa.

Aliandra Martell with Baelon Targaryen and Aerion Arryn with Cassandra Baratheon. With these marriages came alliances and loyalty and Visaerra liked that very much.

Her children still didn't have dragons so Visaera planned a trip coincidentally in time with Rhaenyra's visit there.

5 years earlier:

Visaera walks ahead her children, Alyssa, Baelon and Visenya walking behind her as they reach Dragonmount. She turns around to face them one looks nervous and the other looks excited.

She turns back and leans down to meet Alyssa's eyes with a soft smile "You do not have to do this Alyssa, Targaryens can be great without their dragons too"

Alyssa looks from her mother to the cave and then back to her mother again "I would like a dragon and you said that dragons can be lonely too, so maybe I can go and just sing to them"

Alyssa had an amazing singing voice one that her mother would always praise her on and she lived doing it. Visaera leans forward and places a kiss on her head before standing back up.

She looks back to her two other children who are looking at the cave in excitement making Visaera shake her head "You must remember your commands, do not antagonize the dragons and if you see the cannibal say away from him, do you all understand?"

The children nod at her words and Visaera looks to the cave with a sigh, the dragons wouldn't attack her children so long as they were respectful.

The only dragon she worried about was the cannibal, especially for children as young as hers "Are we allowed to go in?"

Visaera nods gently at her son's words and turns back to them "I shall walk in with you but you will go to the dragons alone, now lets go"