Chapter XI

« « « « « 117ac

« « « « «
117ac. KingsLanding

After the hunt, Visaera decided to join Daemon in the step stones to join the fight because Aerion returned to Eyrie with the children. She definitely didn't want to go there it was a bored but he and the children would be back for her arrival.

Visaera walks in under the cloak of the madness of Daemon's arrival she watches as Daemon walks up to their brother. She spots Rhaenyra following after him and smiles she slips past some nobles few bows but most watch Daemon.

Visaera walks up and stands behind Rhaenyra who looks from Daemon to the doors of the throne room and frowns when she doesn't find what she wants.

Visaera smiles she hopes Rhaenyra was looking for her, the two haven't seen each other in about a year maybe less but Visaera enjoyed being around her again.

Visaera leans forward slightly "Daemon's return is always a spectacle"

Rhaenyra jumps slightly and looks behind her and smiles before turning back "Probably because each time he returns, it's from exile"

Visaera can't help the small laugh that slips past her lips and looks back to her brothers "Once we smashed the Triarchy, they named me King of the Narrow Sea and Visaera the host of fire" Viserys looks over to her and she gives a little wave to the king "But I know that there is only one true king, Your Grace"

Daemon gets onto one knee and and takes off the crown "My crown and the Stepstones... are yours"

Visaera leans forward once again "How was your tour?"

Rhaenyra doesn't look up but she can't help but feel tingly all over because of Visaera's scent "Exhausting, I endured it as long as I could but I don't think I want another, someone already plagues my mind but I don't think they share the same feeling"

"Sounds tiring, wondering one's true feelings and thoughts let's hope they tell you one day"

Visaera steps back and walks toward the doors of the throne leaving the crowd and Rhaenyra. Rhaenyra watches as she leaves with a frown if she could get over the woman she would but it's proven to be impossible.

« « « « «

Visaera walks into her room with a smile as she looks around at her family Aearion and Alyssa are quick to wrap their arms around her "I am so glad to see you both, I feel like it has been an eternity"

"Father says that I will rule the Eyrie one day we went to the moon door and rode horses it was so fun"

Visaera smiles at her son's words "I'm glad your enjoy yourself, did you miss me?"

Aerion smiles and rushes to her wrapping his arms around her neck "Of course I did"

"Okay well we have a party to attend"