Chapter VIII

(Let's just pretend this is Visaera

(Let's just pretend this is Visaera...or not this scene was so cool. *Fake situation*)

« « « « «
(A/n: In advance I wanted a cool Daenerys moment. TW: Blood mentions, ritual mentions)

113.ac KingsLanding

Visaera enjoyed having her family here Visaera would go fishing or hunt with her son and would often practice their swordcraft. Visaera would paint and listen to music with her daughter and would practice archery or would ride her dragon.

A month later after Aerion returned Visaera noticed changes in herself similar changes to when she was with child. So she had seen her own measter to check once her blood had not come that month and it was true she was with child.

Visaera knew who the father was and she was quick to tell her husband and he was quick to support her. Aerion's and Alyssa's eggs had hatched but they had yet to ride them so they would mostly go on Aegarax.

The pregnancy was miserable for Visaera the babe was always kicking and moving around. Every morning Visaera would be throwing up whatever breakfast she was given.

Most days she would just stay in her room lying down because of the sickness or dizziness. Visaera also would not let any maester that was from the citadel near her she didn't want those baby murders anywhere near her baby.

At first, Visaera thought her child was a girl but as the months passed and the more discomfort and larger stomach. She was sure it was twins and the only comfort she would find was with her dragon.

Her children tried their best and Visaera entertained their attempts to cheer her up but after she would go to Aegarax. There was also a reason for Aerion's short return to King's landing.

Lord Roddrick had died the children were unhappy at first but soon their mourning would diminish. Visaera didn't like the man but she was there as much as she could for Aerion and her children.

Rhaenyra had been hot and cold as she always was it was impossible to keep her and me in a good position. Alicent has been nice she would come and read to Visaer and bring her favourite snacks.

This week all lords from distant Valyrian families would be coming to witness a Valyrian ritual. Visaera didn't do it with Alyssa and Aerion but it felt needed with these two babes in her stomach.

Families from the east were coming to witness the ritual they normally wouldn't be bothered by such a thing but Visaera had travelled and gained friends. Visaera lays down as she listens to Alicents voice "That's the end"