Chapter XIV

« « « « «118ac

« « « « «
118ac. KingsLanding

The smell of smoke and death filled Visaera's nostrils as she looked around at the screaming men of the triarchy. Visaera had been gone from Kings Landing and her children for three moons.

It may be cruel but she could not look at hers and Aerion's children who had so many similarities to him. She had told them of their father's death and after a moon of mourning, she grew angry.

Viserys had not allowed her to kill Ser Criston because Otto Hightower wanted him alive. That's when Visaera reliazed that he would favour the hightowers over his own family each time.

So that's when Visaera wanted to finish her plan she was going to just kill Hobert Hightower. The insult of keeping her husband's killer on the Kingsguard made her change her mind.

So the Hightower line died well most of them, there was still Viserys's children Alicent and Otto. The rest perished in fires or were poisoned the mystery of their dying was still in process.

Otto is quick to blame Visaera because they allowed Ser Criston to live but Viserys quickly shuts it down saying 'Visera is in the Stepstone mourning her husband and she has no quarrel here'

Obviously, that couldn't be any further from the truth but Visaera was more focused on letting anger out. She had succeeded with her plan the Hightower's name has been wiped out so long as Otto carries on shooting dust.

Otto also returned to the Oldtown something Visaera also planned and Lyonel Strong took his place. Visaera looks around once again blood and carnage was all she saw on the battle field.

She had brought her own men in battle they were now nearly 30, 00 strong, Most stayed in King Landing or was in the Eyrie wither children while 10,000 were with her. Visaera cuts down the next enemy letting him drop to the ground revealing a group of men coming toward her.

She points the seord toward them and they start running before they could reach her they are engulfed in fire. Visaera smiles and watches as Aegarax lands and starts killing any enemy he sees.

As he does Visaera starts climbing him and mounts him once she on top of him she commands him to fly. She watches as all of the men start to crawl back into their caves to hide from the dragon.

This would happen each time she came to take one of the islands it was taking less time than Daemon and the seas snake did. This was the last island they needed the only problem was holding the islands especially when she in Kings Landing.

She would have to think of a way to keep the islands under her control or an allies control. She flies back to regroup with her men following the large dragon back to their base.