Chapter III

(Fake situation)« « « « « 111ac

(Fake situation)
« « « « «
111ac.KingsLanding

After a couple of days of Rhaenyra clinging to Viseara's side every night, her husband was finally here. She managed to send the letter and Arryn ships had been spotted on the way to Kings Landing.

So Visaera leaves her warm bed in the morning not before leaving a note for Rhaenyra and goes and waits near the docks. She can see the Boat approaching and she never had to comfort someone when they are grieving for a sister so she was slightly nervous.

She watches as the boat docks she slowly approaches her husband and her sad mood lifts when she sees Alyssa in his arms. She quickly joins them and brings Aerion in a hug being careful not to squish the babe in his arms.

She pulls back and looks at him "I'm so sorry"

She knows he can not shed tears in front of his men so Visaera takes the babe from his arms "It's not your fault the gods took an amazing woman too soon"

"Yes, they did..."

Visaera looks down at her child and giving her a small smile and then looks around "Where is Aerion?"

Visaera looks at her husband and he has a sad look on his face "Father-"

"And where is your father? He's not coming to see his daughter's final moments?"

Aerion shakes his head and feeling guilty for being so harsh "I'm sorry but he can not keep our child away from me, Aerion won't know the love of his cousins or any of his family apart from the ones in Eyrie"

"Since he heard of the death of Aemma he hasn't been the same, he's changed, he would only allow Alyssa to come"

Visaera grits her teeth slightly it's ridiculous how much of a hold Rodrik had on Aerion "They are our children, you shouldn't need permission"

"He just-"

Visaera cuts him off "No let's stop talking about this"

They travel to the red keep in a carriage and they walk through the gloomy halls of the keep Aemma's death hangs over everyone. Visaera gives Aerion a brief look and can see the permanent frown on his face "How is Aerion? His Valyrian?"

"He is 2 he can barely speak English, so no his Valyrian isn't coming along just yet"

That brings a small smile to his face but it soon falls "He's our son he will prevail at anything he does"