Hidden Desire

Lilith was at odds with herself, her mind went back and forth. Should she stay with Xavier? Should she leave?

Xavier who was watching Lilith intently chuckled to himself, he could tell Lilith was lost in thought. how adorable she was, he wanted nothing more than to eat her up right here and now. 

Lilith knew she was a temporary fill in for the female lead, but she had such a wonderful night with Xavier that she didn't mind. Her only fear was getting too attached to him, but if she was already pregnant, she'd have no choice either way. Well... it's not like she could get more pregnant, right?

Lilith nodded her head lightly. 

Xavier was stunned at her response, he thought surely she would say no. 

Lilith looked up at Xavier, she could clearly see the surprise on his face. She bit her bottom lip lightly, lightly grabbing his shirt with her hand she said quietly.

L "Xavier, aren't we going in?"

Xavier immediately came back to reality. Scooping Lilith up in his arms he burst through the door. 

Lilith shrieked in surprise. 

Xavier slammed to door closed with his foot, in a flash he was to the bed. He gently laid Lilith down in the middle, standing at the edge Xavier started to undress himself. 

Lilith clearly embarrassed had a beat red face, but she couldn't bring herself to look away, Xavier was incredibly handsome, and very clearly sexy.

 ATTENTION READERS! THE CONTENT BELOW CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, AND WORDS CONTAINING SEXUAL MEANING, CONTINUE READING AT YOU'RE OWN RISK! Thank you and enjoy!

Xavier who was in the middle of undoing his paints felt eyes clearly watching him. Looking up his eyes met Lilith's, smiling he stopped undressing and said.

X "Lilith will you help me undress?"

Lilith surprised at his question, turned even redder. 

L "O..of c..cour.... Of course" Lilith choked out

Xavier could smell Lilith's strong scent fill the room, His dick hardened immediately. 

Lilith who had crawled on the bed to the edge, had just reached Xavier. With shaking hands she slowly started to unbutton Xavier's pants, once completely unbuttoned, his pants dropped to the floor with a light thud.   

Xavier's dick which was rock hard. shot up once released from the constraints of his clothing. 

Lilith remembers seeing it the night before, but she clearly forgot how big in size Xavier was. 

Xavier, due to being so turned on, started releasing pheromones of his own. 

The scent was pleasant, not overbearing at all like usual. It made her throat dry, and she felt incredibly thirsty. Her body started to feel light, extremely warm, and she immediately became wet.

Lilith faced with Xavier's throbbing cock, could not hold herself back any longer. 

With her hand, she gently wrapped her fingers around his shaft. 

Xavier Moaned out in pleasure. 

X "Mmm."

Hearing Xavier moaned turned Lilith on even more, she wanted to hear him moan out more. 

Leaning forward, Lilith kissed the tip of his dick. 

Xavier shot his head back.

X "Ahhh"

Lilith pecking lightly here and there, wanted more. 

Kissing the tip of Xavier's penis once more, Lilith opened her mouth. Slowly she moved her head forward, until Xavier's dick was completely in her mouth. 

X "FUCK!" Xavier moaned out in pleasure. 

Lilith then stated to move her head back and forth, gaining more and more momentum. Slowing in between only to lick his dick up and down. 

Xavier who was lost in pleasure could do nothing but moan. 

X "HAH! FUCK!"

Lilith once again started to pick up speed hearing his moans increasing. Xavier's dick started to throb hardly, Lilith could tell he was about to cum. 

X "Lilith! It feels so fucking good! I..I'm about to cum!"

Putting both of his hands on the back of Lilith's head, Xavier began to pull Lilith's head back and forth, Lilith didn't seem to mind. 

X "I'm coming!" 

After a few last thrusts, Xavier pulled Lilith's mouth off his dick. Shooting his semen all over her face, mouth, and chest. Panting Xavier looked down at Lilith. 

Lilith who was looking down at her chest, slowly raised her head, Licking her lips like she had just had a delicious meal. 

Xavier witnessing this, immediately got hard again. 

Lilith saw this and smiled sweetly at Xavier. 

Xavier shoved Lilith down on the bed, tearing off her dress, and her undergarments. Her breast bounced in response. 

Xavier seeing this, gripped one of her boobs in his hand. leaning his mouth down towards the other, he looked Lilith in the eyes. 

X "It's my turn to devour you now, my dear"

Hello my lovely readers!! I apologize for the super late update, as we roll into the holiday season I have even less time than before, as I have three little ones. Please bear with me and thank you so much for the continuous support!