[XI] {East Anglia Arc} East Anglia: Enemy or Ally?

[Ravensthorpe, Mercia]{(Y/N) "Lightning-Walker" Thorbjorn POV}

{(Y/N) "Lightning-Walker" Thorbjorn POV}

Morning comes around after the night the raiders from East Anglia attacked us, luckily, no one was entirely hurt and no injury too severe. I soon wake from my slumber and spot Selene snuggled between us while Zwei was curled near the end of the bed. I chuckled to myself as I watched Eivor open her eyes which soon laid upon me.

Eivor: Morning, Husband.

(Y/N): Morning to you, too, Eiv.

We pecked our lips together until we heard a soft yawn followed by our daughter waking up. She, once again, yawns while rubbing her eyes.

Selene: Mama... Papa...

(Y/N): [chuckles] Rise and shine, lil wolf.

After getting up from the bed, much to our ire and followed by Zwei waking up, the four of us head over towards one of the tables and began eating our breakfast, with some small chatter. Until Eivor and I saw Petra entering, but she seemed troubled.

Selene: Big Sister Petra!

Petra: [chuckles] Hello, little sister. [looks to me and Eivor] Have either of you seen Wallace?

Eivor: We have not, Petra. We just woke up. Is something wrong?

Petra: It's Wallace. He was meant to return hours ago, but I've seen neither hide nor hair of him. He's usually punctual. I'd like to search the woods for him, but alone I fear I'd have little luck. Would either of you join me? Three could cover much more ground.

Eivor: I would, but I have something to speak with Hytham about, and Gunnar. [looks to me] Husband?

(Y/N): I'll help, Petra. [looks to Selene] Selene, you behave with your mother until Petra and I get back, okay?

Selene: Yes, papa.

(Y/N): That's my girl. [kisses Selene's forehead, looks to Zwei] See to it these two behave, yeah?