[X] {Grantebridgescire Arc} End of Wigmund's Tyranny/Raiders from East Anglia

[Along Great Ouse River, Near Isle of Ely, Grantebridgescire, Mercia]{(Y/N) "Lightning-Walker" Thorbjorn POV}

{(Y/N) "Lightning-Walker" Thorbjorn POV}

The final coming to Wigmund's end was at hand. Galinn... the Traitor of Grantebridge and to Soma now travels along the rivers of Helheim with no honor, and payment for all the souls he's killed for his visions. Now, myself and my crew, along with Eivor and Raven's crew were nearing the meeting point with Soma's clan.

Neo: <So, we're almost at the end, huh?>

(Y/N): You could say that Neo. Wigmund is now hiding in the monastery on the Isle of Ely. That's where we will kill him and end his tyranny. His name will be like Kjotve's... a curse among drunken lips.

Soon after we arrived at the meeting point, and we all docked among the other longships.

(Y/N): Okay, we're here. Neo follow along with me. Trifa, stay with the crew for now.

The two nod to me as Neo and I dropped from the longship and followed Eivor, Raven, and Vernal towards Soma's Clan, which were raring to tear Wigmund a new asshole, so to speak. However, word of Galinn's betrayal spread fast.

Soma's Clansman: [spits] That traitor is lost in Hel by now.

Soma: They will have the lost souls of the dead to answer to.

Once the small talk was over, Eivor, Raven, and I walked towards Soma who was standing on a medium patch of stone overlooking her clan until she spotted us.

Soma: Eivor, (Y/N), Raven... You three are still with me through all this. Do not think I'll forget.

(Y/N): We all need someone in dark times. Now, I think it's time we collect Wigmund's head... and maybe put it on a pike.

Soma: [smirks] I'll hold you to that. At the first sign of trouble, my crew will jump in. [looks towards monastery] Wigmund's held himself at the monastery at the summit.