[VII] {Grantebridgescire Arc} The Great Scattered Army

[Ravensthorpe, Ledecestrescire, Mercia]{(Y/N) "Lightning-Walker" Thorbjorn POV}

{(Y/N) "Lightning-Walker" Thorbjorn POV}

The next morning rolls around as I wake from my slumber and find Eivor sleeping next to me, and in between us, was our little Selene with her cute wolf ears wiggling and her tail slightly wagging. It was an adorable sight to wake up to. Near our feet was Zwei curled up into a ball. That was until I remembered last night, we made an alliance with Raven and her tribe. This way, the Branwen Tribe can be kept busy with raids, and I could still be in contact with Raven. Some shuffling was heard, and I saw Eivor waking.

Eivor: Mmm... [looks at me] Husband, you're awake...

(Y/N): Just woke up actually. We should talk to Randvi.

Eivor: Yes, we should. [nudges Selene] Selene, wake up. It's morning.

Selene: [cutely yawns] Five more minutes mama...

I chuckled with Eivor until I blew into Selene's ears.

Selene: [freaks, wakes up] AHHH!!! DAD!

I laughed, waking Zwei, until Eivor smacks my head.

(Y/N): OW! What?

Eivor: Not to our daughter.

(Y/N): Taking the role of mother seriously, I see.

Eivor: I have to. We took her in, didn't we?

(Y/N): True, true. [gets up] Let's get dressed and speak with Randvi.

Eivor followed as Selene, finally awake, gave me a glare, but it was too cute to be taken seriously, but Zwei crawled over to her and laid next to her. Smirking, and shaking my head, I had my armor and weapons, minus the Sepulcher Axe I had hanging on the wall, all set and ready. Eivor was the same and carried Selene from our room and sat her down onto the tables nearby and gave her some food. I grabbed some meat and bread, as did Eivor, and we ate them before meeting with Randvi.