𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐕

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

FLASHBACK ENDED

I smiled replaying the whole scene again. "What are you smiling about." Tom said beside me, a smile creeping on his face. "Just thinking about yesterday, on how you made the huge mess." I say laughing lightly.

"Victoria stop, it was embarrassing." Tom says looking away. "Oh no, it was pure entertainment." I say laughing while clapping my hands together.

"For you it was." Tom murmurs. "Whatever." I say still crying out laughing.

Currently we were on our way to go to and see Alessandro since he has told us, well me that it's very important. After I calmed myself down I was starting to ponder on how I'm going to kill Théo, I could lure him, I could get closer to his sons preferably Nicholas, maybe I could use Tom? No that wouldn't work exactly on how I've planned since their first interaction wasn't the best.

I groaned out of frustration, slamming my head against the head rest multiple times. Tom took notice and started saying, "Victoria what the fuck?" Putting a hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down. I shrugged.

I felt the car slowing down, that alone made me madder, I just wanted to get to Alessandro's place as quick as possible. "Continue driving the speed you were going in, I want to get there soon as possible." I say, crossing my arms together.

"At least tell me what's making you so irritated." Tom says, accelerating the car.

"It's just I don't know how I'm going to do the mission, like I could lure him into a trap, or I could use his son's but if I do, do that then I'll most likely use Nicholas," I rambled. "Then I was thinking of making you close to Nicholas-." I say before Tom interrupted me.

"NOPE! No way I'm going close to that son of a bitch." Tom says pointing a finger at me. "Figures." I mutter. "Then what the hell should I do Tom! You aren't giving me any ideas on how we can kill this motherfucker! " I say angrily, at this point I feel like ripping my hair. "Victoria," he says looking at me, "are you on your period?" He asks.

I stare at him blankly.

"Tom." I say sternly, shifting in my seat, my body directly facing him. "You don't ask a question like that to a woman, especially if they're acting like how I am!" I exclaimed.

"Shit fine, it was only a question." Tom says, attitude lingering on his voice. "Shit fine, it was only a question," I mimicked him. "It's not just a question!" I snapped at him.

"Then what's wrong with saying 'are you on your period'." He says, taking a quick glance at me then focusing.

"Okay well first of all, it's rude to ask if they are on their period, secondly, it's rude to judge, no it's rude to accuse a woman if they are on their period based on their behavior, lastly, I don't like it." I went on.

Tom stayed silent. However the more I thought about it, the more I actually believed that my period was started. I hummed harshly in frustration once again.

"Maybe you are right." I whisper. He turned to me giving me a knowing smirk. "Oh shut up I also made a good point against you." I say getting annoyed from the smirk he gave me.

-

We made it to Alessandro's place, the outside was all clean from the last time I went here, instead of having bloody bodies everywhere, and dark blood splattered all of the building, it was now all cleaned up, no blood to be seen. One thing about Alessandro is that he always is neat. He's a neat freak.

The new guards opened the doors for us, an assistant of Alessandro leading us to his office. Well this is new, I've never thought of Alessandro having an assistant.

She opened the door and there sat Alessandro smoking a cigarette at his desk.

"Thank you Penelope." Alessandro says, nodding to her.

So that was her name, I mean she did look like a Penelope she had light vanilla hair, it was wavy and reached till her lower shoulders, her figure was slim, though she did have ass and boobs, her facial features were soft, she had soft brown eyes, pink rosy lips.

She was beautiful. Definitely Alessandro's type.

She gave him a smile and closed the doors behind us.

"So I want to talk about something. Important." He says sternly. "You know the Annual Ball?" He asks us. I groaned in annoyance. I hated the Ball, it was a waste of time. The only fun thing about it is that you can get drunk, and you can have the time of your life.

However the bad things is that they have this long announcement, and it's where they give you rewards if you were the best person playing your role, I remember my second year of working with the mafia I was rewarded with 'best female assassin' I was proud of myself to say the least.

As the years have gone by the Annual Ball has been a stupid thing in my mind. Everyone in the mafia goes to it and it gets so crowded, it just makes me uncomfortable thinking that there are so many people in the mafia that are possibly out there to get me. They could simply kill me if they wanted to, so you always have to keep a look out.

"Anyways as I was saying," he continues,

"Théo's hosting it this year."

THE EYES | TOM KAULITZजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें