Zarà

Nu is discharged from the hospital after a week of keen observation from the medical staff.

They return home with the newest member of the family wrapped in a pale yellow blanket in Zee's arms.

Sky is exponentially happy to have his Mama and papa return after a week of continuous stay in the hospital  wing.

Though there's no doubt that Max and Nat took utmost care of him as well as their apartment, still to a child, their parents are their whole world.

Nu, too, is just as relieved to be present with Sky.

Even when he was bed ridden and bouncing a crying Zara in his arms, he couldn't stop fretting over his eldest kid on the other side of the city.

(They named their daughter ZARA)

Do you think he slept well tonight? Did he eat his veggies? I hope he isn't creating any trouble for Nat.

Zee was bombarded with such questions daily, even after multiple video calls with Sky.

And each time he had to gently remind Nu that yes, Sky is absolutely fine.

He's eating and sleeping properly.

And no, he is a good boy, he isn't bothering His friends.

But Zee can't really blame Nu for his worries.

After all, he had the same questions whirling in his mind in a constant loop too.

Only he was a little more subtle about it.

Sky comes flying the moment they enter through the front door.

Nu has to stop in his track and kneel down to pepper kisses all over his face and hug him tightly as he toddler wraps all four of his limbs around his Mama like a koala.

Then he directs his attention towards Zee and demands to hold Zara right then and there,jumping on his feet impatiently.

He doesn't let up till Nat comes and lifts him off the floor and swings him over his shoulder, the toddler yelps and laughs at the maneuver uncontrollably.

Nu and Zee's friends planned for a small homecoming celebration for the new born.

But after the whole unfortunate event that occured to Nu in the hospital the mood dampened a little, so they decided to forego it.

Instead focusing on the smooth transition to their new life in the apartment.

Zee takes his daughter on a little tour around the house to show her the in and outs of the place even though she understands very little of the importance of the place she'll grow up in.

Sky proudly parades ahead of them and excitedly babbles to the baby about all the plants and his toys.

Nu is just happy to be back.

And to have his precious babies in his arms.

But he is also determined to face any challenge that comes with it.

They did it once, and they'll do it again.

And again if they have to.

To say things are hectic would be the understatement of the century.

Zee and Nu's days start at the ass crack of dawn and end well past midnight every single day, depending on their moody baby girl's whims and her very apparent distaste towards sleeping.

Juggling household chores, two volatile kids, and maintaining any semblance of asleep schedule and finding time to eat proves to be an extreme sport, one that kicks the certified university jock, Nu's ass.

Their day starts with changing Zara first thing in the morning (dawn) and feeding her.

Then the two work around in the kitchen looking like two zombies in a post apocalyptic world,making breakfast and cleaning last night's dishes.

After that Nu drags Sky out of his bed while Nu showers in a maximum five minutes window because Sky will be kicking and fussing in her crib by that time.

After a round of gobbling down their breakfasts and bouncing their months old, wailing daughter around the Mansion,

Zee sets out for his office, hair uncombed and tie crooked half of the time.

From then on it's just Nu going around the apartment doing chores as best as he can while also attending to his kids.

A good chunk of his time is devoted to feeding Zara and putting her to sleep in well-timed intervals.

There's also laundry and cleaning up Zara's stuff.

The other times he's trying to fix up lunch and snacks for Sky and himself and playing with the toddler since he needs his share of attention too.

Zee tries to get off work as soon as possible.

Once he returns home, he gets started on dinner immediately and tidies up the apartment, picking up stray clothes hanging off the back of the sofa or dangling from a chair, picking up Sky's toys.

Or making lists of groceries and supplies to be bought in the evening while Nu gets somerest. Even thow he is CEO he want to live simple life which Nu wants.

Evenings are a little easier with Zee's help.

Nu gets to sit and enjoy a little moment of reprieve from the day's chaos.

Zara usually is in a good mood in evenings as well.

She'll gurgle softly and play with her own hands in wonder, trying to fit her small mouth around a tiny fist and getting it all slobbery.

Sky practices his alphabets spread out on the living room rug and shows his dad his progress every five minutes, preening at their praises.

Hopefully once Zee gets his leave things will be a little easier.

It also helps that Nat's mom stays over their Mansion at least two or three days, looking after Zara.

So they do their best,getting by with help from family and friends.

It's tiring, but also fruitful and rewarding when they  get to see their kids growing up in a healthy and safe environment, with lots of love and care.