fòrgive Më

Nu didn't mean to come back to zee's life all on a sudden like this.

In the last four years,he had tried with his everything to forget about zee, his first love, the man he would do anything for. Because of Zee ,

he never had any social media accounts, never went to any of the company parties that his husband would insist him to go.

Because he didn't want to ever run into Zee again and have his feelings for the man resurfaced.

That would just hurt him more.

He was able to hide from the man for four years, even though Zee was so powerful and had all the ways to find him.

He remained hidden for years.

Until his only reason for living, his three years old baby went missing.

So here he was, once again in the presence of the same person whom he had deliberately tried to forget for the last four years.

The same man who was his first everything. His first date,

his first boyfriend, his first kiss, the person who took away his virginity Everything.

Zee was an unforgettable part of his life and memory

But that's all in the past now.If it weren't for his child, nu would have never even returned in the first place.

He didn't have the courage to face his past lover after all these years, not after he was married and already belonged to someone else.

After the older promised to help him find sky , he accepted zee's offer to stay at the older's mansion.

At first, he hadn't want to agree.

But zee insisted a lot and he didn't have the heart to say no to the man after the latter had been doing so much to find his missing baby.

At this moment, nu had no one on his side, not even his own husband, who could help him get his baby back.

Zee was his only faith in finding his baby back and he couldn't afford to disappoint the man.

....................................................

As zee checked all the emails that his detective friend max had been sending him for the past few days, he could reach only one conclusion.

That is—

there was something very weird and mysterious about this whole missing/kidnapping case.

The more zee tried to find any clue about nu's son, the more it led to nothing.

At first, his motive to find the baby had only been personal, he wouldn't lie about that, just so he could keep nu close to him with that excuse.