Thë påīN

Zee still couldn't believe in his eyes as he stared at the beautiful man sitting in front of him,the same man whom he tried to find for years, yearning to see him for years. Gosh how much he missed him.

There was not even a single day where he did not think about his lost love, the one who helped him becoming a better person

Staring at the downcast eyes of love, he couldn't help but get lost in the past memories.

His love was still as beautiful as ever. However, there was only one thing that was unusual about the present appearance of the latter.

Why did he look so lifeless and ... disturbed?

Clearing his throat,

"How have you been?" He asked after a minute of silence.

He waited for nu to reply.

The younger fiddled with the hem of his sweater, a habit zee was well familiar with whenever the younger was nervous.

"I've been....good. You?"nuu looked up at him slowly, finally meeting his eyes.

Zee held his breath. His eyes were still as beautiful as ever.

And if zee was not so accustomed to always keeping a poker face,he might've clearly shown his desire on his face.

However, he needed to control his speech and expression if he wanted the younger to stay, to not scare him off.

He needed to know why nuu reached out to him only now? Where had he been for the last few years?

"I'm fine."

Zee replied quickly after realizing he had been staring at nuu for too long.

Another awkward silence filled the large room.

Zee tapped his fingers impatiently on the table that separated them.

He was a busy man with the responsibility of an entire company on his shoulder, and rarely did he agree to meet other people that was not involved in his business.