CrüEl LïFe - 2

After that, the marriage had taken place privately among just the two families and then nu moved to Busan along with his husband, leaving behind everything—

his hometown, his friends,his love.

Ever since then Nu cut off every single ties with zee.

Zee was right to say nu literally disappeared from his life unannounced.

In a way, Nu did.

But what could Nu have done at that time?

He didn't know how to face zee.

He didn't know how to bring it up to zee that he was about to get married to a man that his father had chosen for him, someone who was not zee.

Zee would have never accepted this and would have gone feral.

Sure by then Zee no longer had anger issues and left behind most of his bad habits.

But he had been still extremely possessive of Nu.

And if he found out that Nu was getting married,

Nu didn't know what could have Zee done.

He didn't want to make it any more harder than it already was.

He needed to fulfill his dying father's wish.

Which is why, he didn't tell Zee.

Which is why, he just disappeared.

Because he was afraid.

Because he didn't have any other option.

Because he was a coward and simply helpless.

After marrying bright, soon sky was born.

And Nu  put all of his focus on his baby,his new motivation to live, his child.

Somehow, focusing on sky helped him to pass his painful days better.

His baby was the only thing that reminded him of his past, of his past self.

Nu loved his baby to death.

His baby became his entire world from then on.

However, just like how his happiness had been uprooted from his life four years ago, once again he was met with the same fate when his baby suddenly went missing.

And when he finally did wakeup after that incident in the hospital, everyone was telling him he didn't have a baby.

How could three years of bringing sky up and carrying him in his womb for ten months just be a dream and hallucination?

Nu didn't understand.

But he just knew he was being played.

Someone was doing this to him,playing a nasty trick on him by taking his baby away from him.

Now look at him, he no longer had his baby with him.

His own husband turned his back to him,refusing to acknowledge their baby's existence.

His past lover, the man he loved so much, also called him a liar and didn't believe him.

He was forced to cheat on his husband, with that said lover, only to find out later that he was framed once again.

Everything hurt.

Nu didn't know how to think, how to feel, or how to get out of this situation.

It had been a month already and his baby was still missing.

No one wanting to help him to find sky.

Who knew what his baby must be doing right now? If he was even alive.....

Nu started sobbing more loudly just with the mere imagination of his baby being gone from his life.

There was a time when he used to wonder if he would ever be able to live without zee.

Turned out, he could when he cut off ties with the man four years ago.

But a life without sky?

Nu had yet to imagine that.

Crying helplessly, Nu felt all more depressed and clueless.

He felt utterly tired of everything,tired of this miserable life that was filled with nothing but just misfortune.

He didn't know how long he could hold on till he finally gave up.

To be continued