Ré-UñioN 2

Nu could've easily taken care of Sky as a single Mother if he wanted to.

He had insurances and his father left him enough fortune before he died for Nu to live the rest of his life comfortably.

For once in his life, Nu wanted to be independent and not be tied to someone.

He wanted to be happy with his baby.

But Sky had been upset since the day they left Zee's house.

When Nu would drop Sky off to his new kindergarten or when he would pick sky up afterwards,

Nu would notice that Sky always watched other toddlers' parents picking their kids up sadly.

Unconsciously, Sky would always pout looking at them but never tell Nu  about the reason why.

About what was bothering him.

Later, Nu realized Sky was just jealous of all other toddlers reading with him who's fathers came to pick them up.

Sky was upset because of this.

Sure Nu was sky's parent too.

But Nu's relation with Sky was different, he had literally given birth to this baby.

For Sky, Nu was his Mama, but a dad was a different person to sky.

The person Sky used to believe his father was had kidnapped him and literally scarred the toddler for life.

Sure Bright was now gone from both Nu's and his baby's life.

But that  wasn't good for sky's mental health.

The toddler would grow up knowing his own father  hated him and wanted him gone.

Nu could've explained to sky when the toddler grew up that bright was not his real father and his real father would never in a million years do anything to hurt him.

But then,Sky would have more questions. He would ask who or where his real father was.

He would ask Nu why he doesn't have father.

Nu didn't want to marry someone else either to give Sky a father.

He won't be marrying someone he didn't love for the second time in his life.

He had already suffered enough.

So contemplating everything, Nu was left with no option.

He didn't know what to do to make his son happy.

What's the point of his life if he was not able to make his baby happy?

But then one day his son asked him about Zee.

Nu was shocked.

“Mama, why did we leave ze-ep-r-uk house? He was nice to me,”

Nu blinked his eyes in shock,

ze-ep-r-uk?”

Sky nodded, playing with his bunny plushie that somehow the toddler managed to bring with him from Zee's house the day they left, a small pout forming on his lips.

he told me to call him "ze-ep-r-uk”

His son said and then kept talking about Zee more.

It was around that time when Nu learned from his son how Zee had treated him during the period Nu was admitted to the hospital.

Turned out, Zee had taken care of Sky really well..

Nu didn't understand why he realized it so late.

It should've been clear that very day that Zee could be a good father to Sky

the day he saw the man's entire kitchen filled with baby food products,

his entire house having toys and plushies scattered everywhere for sky,

the way the man stared at Sky like the toddler was his entire world.

Zee looked at Sky the way he used to look at Nu when they first met.

To be continued