bAbïes Màmá

By the time they leave it's pretty late into the night.

After a few more rounds of alcohol and bathroom visits on Nu's part, it's time to say goodbye.

Zee goes to tuck Sky in his bed while Nu says their goodbyes and thanks to his friends at the door, sending them away with left over food packed.

They made sure to clean up as much as possible so Nu or Zee doesn't have trouble cleaning up the next day.

A drunk Nat kisses Nu's cheeks for goodbye because he's too squishy not to kiss before being dragged away by Max.

Nu closes the door after them, retreating back to the now empty living room, decorations mostly taken off and a few stray balloons rolling around on the floor.

Zee emerges from the hallway, shirt wrinkled and hair ruffled, looking entirely too handsome this late at night.

He grins at Nu, slowly approaching him with a flirty air around him,

"Hey,"

he smirks, taking Nu by his waist.

Nu raises a quizzical eyebrow in response.

Zee kisses him without an answer, the smirk still very much in place.

He deepens the kiss gently, fitting his lips against Nu's the way he likes, tongues barely making any contact.

Nu is just beginning to get into it when Zee breaks the kiss, leaving him stranded in the middle of the living room

Nu frowns and it only deepens when his husband approaches the small music system near the television set.

A quiet tune filters out and Nu shakes his head,

"No."

Zee has a shit eating grin on his face, too pleased with himself as he assumes his previous position in front of Nu,

"Yes!"

He places one hand on Nu's hip, the other hand taking a hold of Nu's to place it on his shoulder.

"I don't think it's a very good idea, hia-"

Zee makes him wrap his arms around his neck,

"We will go slow."

"But my ankles-"

"Shh, just follow my lead."

And so they dance in the middle of their living room to a mellow jazz tune,

Zee is looking into his eyes like he hung the stars and Nu blushes under his gaze, following Zee's step carefully.

His eight month pregnant belly in between them.

The golden glow of the lights cast an intimate atmosphere, the music quiet and twinkling in their ear.

Zee holds him close, his body warm and strong under Nu's hands, he rests his forehead on to Nu's, breathing him in.