ànniVersãry

Their Second marriage anniversary comes right after Nu completes the 33rd week of his pregnancy

He's massively pregnant at this point, with everlasting back pain, irritable moods, monster like appetite and what not, and it's his freaking Second marriage anniversary with the love of his life.

To say that he is miserable and an emotional wreck is to downplay the full extent of it.

Nat arrive early in the afternoon to cook up a whole three course meal.

Zee,on a one day leave, acts as a terrible sous chef under their supervision.

The delicious smell wafting from the kitchen isn't exactly helping Nu's case of insatiable hunger.

Sky seems to sense that there's something interesting going on in the Mansion and just goes with the flow.

He's happy and cheery, milling around their legs in the kitchen, all giggly and red cheeked from all the pampering the uncle have been doing.

Letting him taste test directly from the spatula and complimenting his drawings.

All of them, even zee, to nu's utter betrayal, laugh at how Sky basically drew a huge circle for Nu's belly and a smaller one for his face in a family portrait he was asked to do in the daycare.

Okay yeah, Nu is eight months pregnant and his face is swollen and what about it?

Net drops by after his work hours and starts playing with Sky--

not caring about wrinkling his crisp suit as he crouches down on his playmate and makes vroom vroom noises with the toddler--

instead of helping Zee clean up the kitchen like he was supposed to;

until james(Net boyfriend) comes in with bags full of supplies and drags Net's ass to go decorate the whole apartment with various trinkets, fairy lights, balloons and banners.

All the while, Nu rests on the sofa, a pillow fort around him.

All of them strictly forbid him to even lift a finger, saying he deserves the rest and pampering.