Chapter 543 - 544

Start from the beginning

"Really." Zhen Shuai said, "I'm always worried about what dangerous things are hidden under the cracks, and this place is not far from the cracks. I think everyone should try their best to move there. Go to Yonghu Building. Both the armed forces and the strength of the survivors there are much stronger than other bases." Meng Shi didn't believe that Yonghu Building was really that good, nor did he believe what Zhen Shuai said, "Someone taught it to the survivors. A very powerful set of boxing and sword skills,” because it sounds like something out of a novel.

He even suspected that Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu had been brainwashed by some strange organization in the apocalypse.

But they are his wife's friends after all, so he only said: "There are old and young at home, and moving is not a trivial matter. Besides, it's not bad here, there is food and drink, it's pretty good." Zhen Shuai smiled . Meng Shi made it clear that he didn't believe him, so he couldn't force people to move.

"If one day you change your mind, you can see the hot air balloon over Yonghu Tower when you climb to a high place, and it will guide you in the direction." Mr. Meng and the old lady did not believe Zhen Shuai's words, and even suspected that they wanted to  deceive my son and daughter-in-law into doing something. When I heard my son's refusal, I secretly breathed a sigh of relief and made up my mind that it would be enough for them to stay at home for one night. I must find a way to drive them away tomorrow. The son and daughter-in-law are thin-skinned, and I am embarrassed to say that they are not afraid of being old.

Next, Zhen Shuai only chatted with Meng Shi about some insignificant gossip until Zhou Ping prepared the meal.

The main course for dinner is barbecued meat and luxurious vegetable soup.

Zhou Ping probably used all the seasonings in her collection, and it tasted really good.

But neither Zhen Shuai nor Shen Xingdu ate much. Meng Shi is the only mutant in the Meng family, so it will definitely not be easy to support a large family. There is no need for them to consume other people's rations.

After eating and sitting for a while, Zhen Shuai said goodbye.

The old man and the old lady looked at each other quietly.

Zhou Ping asked in surprise, "No, no, didn't we agree to stay at home for one night?" "

When did we agree? Sister Zhou." Zhen Shuai said funny, "We have asked our friends to help us find a house a long time ago. So you don't have to worry about us not having a place to live."

"Really?" Zhou Ping was very doubtful.

"Really, you must not stay." Zhen Shuai said firmly, "It's getting late, let's leave now, so as not to delay the rest of the two elderly people." Zhou Ping could only give up and let Meng Shi take the rest

. The meat is packed and let Zhen Shuai take it away.

Zhen Shuai stopped her, "This was originally given to you, how can I take it away again? We don't need this. Let's go, let's go." He pulled Shen Xingdu and ran away.

Zhou Ping and Meng Shi held the meat, but they couldn't catch up, so they had to give up.

There is a lot of meat left over. Whether you eat it at home or trade it with others for other supplies, it can be used for a long time. The old man and the old lady looked at each other, wondering whether their villain's heart was judging the heart of a gentleman.

Back home, Meng Xue couldn't help but complain.

"Mom, Dad, I think you are a little rude. Brother Zhen and Brother Shen are guests from afar. You should let them stay at home for one night." Meng Shi wondered, "My daughter, what's the matter with you?