Chapter 115

"What..." the friends breathed when they saw the face. There was no change except for the skin that had been created by the Edo Tensei.

The young woman gently placed her hands on her cheeks, where small tears had started to flow. "You have hardly changed at all. It's just a shame what you've done to your hair." she smiled.

"Dad...?" asked Sarada, who was still very confused and looked at the woman standing in front of them. Well, not really a woman. She looked quite young compared to her father.

"Hey, you're the Uchiha in the photo of my old man!" Boruto said cheekily, which is why everyone was now looking at him. "Boruto!" scolded Naruto immediately. He hated it when people called him that!

"As cheeky as you were in your day." Rina said, smiling slightly and looking at the girl who was now looking at her with wide eyes. "So you're my niece."

"H...Hai..." came from Sarada when she saw and met her father's twin sister. But she was dead, how could she be here?

"So Orochimaru used the forbidden jutsu." Sasuke said snidely, but was still glad that he had done it. Without it, his daughter would surely have been dead.

"He thought I was the best person to help." Rina said and grinned. "I told you, until we meet again."

Yes, that's right, she had said that at her bereavement release. Who would have thought that it would really turn out like this.

"I'm only here for a short time." Rina began and turned away from them a little. "It's nice to see how the world has changed." she said and began to daydream a little.

"You've..." Naruto began and Rina smiled at him. "Seen everything? Yes. I may be dead, but I can still observe everything from above." , the Uchiha explained and turned to face them again.

"Thank you for always doing your best and protecting the village," Rina thanked them and looked at the children, who had simply been listening. "And you two. Behave yourselves and don't cause them any trouble!"

At the same time, Sarada and Boruto nodded, which made Rina look amused and exhale. "Orochimaru will send me away again in a moment." Rina remarked, which is why she had turned to the men.

"But..." Sasuke spoke and felt two fingers on his forehead, which silenced him. "Nothing, but Nii-chan. You know very well that I have to go again." Rina smiled and finally put both her hands on his cheek, having to stretch a little as he had become really tall.

"Carry on as before. You're on the right path. But still give Sarada a few tips if she asks you." Rina asked her twin, who nodded briefly and the Uchiha could now turn to Naruto.

"Thank you for complying with my request and for being happy." Rina smiled and simply put her arms around Naruto's back so that she could hug him. He hugged the Uchiha tightly and felt the old feelings he had had for her. He had never lost his love for her in all those years. And he never would, just as Rina would never let go of her love.

"Right then." Rina said, exhaling softly and taking a few steps back. "Say hello and thank you to Sakura, Hinata and the others for me."

"Nee-chan...can..." Sasuke began, almost in a panic.

"Don't worry, I'll tell Itachi, Shisui and our parents the same for you. Although, well, I'm sure they heard and got it." Rina laughed cheerfully and closed her eyes when Orochimaru had dissolved the jutsu.

Rina's spirit pulled itself out of the false body and hovered above the heads of the four people present for a while. The Uchiha nodded briefly before smiling and slowly dissolving more and more.

"Don't forget. I will always love you." Rina said before she disappeared.

Words that Naruto and Sasuke would never forget, words that had also been said at her brief death.

"Farewell...Rina...", they both said quietly to themselves and would be eternally grateful that she had saved their children.