Chapter 24

Naruto's desperation was clearly visible. At least for Rina who had a good view of him. She could also see his panicked movements, with his hands slipping into his hair many times.

Unfortunately, she could not help the Uzumaki and had to concentrate on the tasks herself. She had already noticed that they had not been in a genin level. Shikamaru with his IQ would surely be able to solve everything without outside help. But out of boredom, he would certainly not make much effort.

Their chakra had only recently got something strange with. Although Rina had not yet found out exactly what her chakra actually did, she felt the strange chakras which would not belong to a genin. Besides the examiners sitting on the chairs, there had to be other chunin or even jonin mixed in.

So her eyes searched these persons and tried to find out which ones would not fit here. After all, she had not simply observed the other team before.

And there she noticed the Chunin. Disguised as genin from Konohagakure, they sat calmly in their seats and filled out these questions. But how could Rina tell the answers to them?

Copying was not allowed. Well, actually it was, but you shouldn't get caught. At least that was the comment a Jonin had said.

Her head tilted down slowly, with a few strands of hair falling forward. Far enough to be able to shield her eyes. Likewise, the Jonin who were watching her row particularly well would be fooled a bit this way.

Carefully, Rina gathered her chakra into her eyes before revealing her Sharingan. With that, the Uchiha squinted up slightly, the strands of hair having gotten in the way a bit, but would still offer her enough protection.

And that was when she recognized it. The hand movements of the Chunin which would give her the answers. Her right hand was writing automatically, but she had paused so that her cheating would not be noticed. Well, cheating in the sense that she somehow got the information.

But not only Rina had suddenly come up with this idea. Sasuke had also tried his Sharingan when he could perceive the changed chakra of Rina. It all went so easily. Apparently it was really about cheating.

When everyone understood, the scribbling of pens could be heard. Everyone in the room had understood the first test. Well, Naruto didn't as Rina could see.

Sometimes she couldn't understand herself. Although Naruto was a good soul, he could really be quite naive and stupid. So how could Rina fall in love with such a boy? How could it be that she, as an Uchiha, would find such a boy good?