Chapter 113

As quickly as Naruto and Sasuke could, they ran out of the Hokage's office to get to their children. Naruto didn't even care how much work was still waiting for him. Boruto was more important to him and would certainly not allow anything to happen to him.

Boruto had already learned a lot, as had Sarada. But neither of them had enough experience to fight an unknown opponent. Not even he knew what this unknown could do. It was almost like when he had to fight the masked Obito.

He also didn't know which jutsus he could use and what he had actually planned. It was only thanks to Kakashi and his knowledge that he had been able to compete against Obito. Well, even if he had used Bijuu to do so.

"Faster Sasuke!" shouted Naruto, who had channeled a little more chakra into his feet and had become a little faster. An advantage he had thanks to Kurama. "I'm as fast as I can go!" the Uchiha grumbled back. After all, he didn't have the privilege of having the chakra of a bijuu.

"I can feel them!" Naruto shouted a few meters later when he had also activated the race mode. The forest that belonged to Konoha had already been very large in his time. It was not forbidden to come here, not even for children. However, he should have paid a little more attention to Boruto.

It had been clear that the boy would come up with something to annoy Naruto. But the fact that he dragged Sarada into it was careless of him. Well, it could also be that Sarada wanted to stop him, just as her character had been.

She had always yelled at Boruto when she thought something was wrong. Actually like Sakura when she had always shouted at him and even hit him. An amusing memory, which he had briefly retained.

A tremor could be felt under her feet which was not exactly pleasant. It could never have been a child's jutsu, which was why the fathers had stepped on the gas even more.

Approaching a clearing in the forest, the friends prepared to attack. While Sasuke had activated his Sharingan, Naruto activated his Bijuu Chakra and looked at the children in the square.

Unsuspecting, the children discussed this tremor before something was felt again and they themselves realized how it was approaching them.

With their eyes wide open, Naruto and Sasuke stretched out their arms. "Sarada!" "Boruto!" they both shouted, before a bright beam of light rushed towards the children and suddenly there was a huge explosion.