Rishabh💉|English|

Start from the beginning

Rishabh threw a pillow on his face and turned to the other side,Abhimanyu put hand on the side table and took the first aid box and threw it toward Rishabh.

Abhi-Take cough medicine…

Rishabh rolled his eyes and put the box on the side table and drifted into sleep.

Next morning Abhimanyu go near Rishabh and try to wake him but Rishabh pull the blanket and shivered,Abhimanyu become worried he immediately bring his medical bag and take thermometer and put in Rishabh's mouth who shivering in cold.Abhimanyu remove his hairs from the forehead and caresses his cheeks,He pull out Thermometer and its showing 102°.Abhimanyu patted on his cheek softly.

Abhimanyu-Ri you have a high fever, take a rest,I will be back.

He said and covered him with a blanket and he stopped by Rishabh.

Rish(stuttering)-Can you put one more blanket on me?

He said and snuggled,Abhimanyu smiled and put one more blanket on him and left the room.

Abhi-Good Morning

All-Good Morning

Sidhant-Is Rishabh ok?

Abhimanyu(sigh)-He has a fever and I need to give him shots. That's why I am here,Baba, can you help me in this all cause it's not easy for me to handle him.

Sidhant-What about his breakfast?He didn't eat anything.

Abhimanyu-Yeah I am coming with soup.

Sidhant-Hmm,I will take care of him and Veer can you drop Sid and Laksh.

Veer(smile)-Sure

They complete their breakfast and leave but Manik stops by Abhimanyu.

Abhi-Mannu you stay here.

Manik-Ok,Veer you go I will come on time.

Veer nodded and left from there with Sidlak.Abhimanyu and Manik entered the Rishabh's room and smiled when they saw how Rishabh resting on Sidhant's lap and Sidhant playing with his hairs,Rishabh looking small baby in his embrace,they chuckled and went near them.

Abhi-Come on Ri it's breakfast time

He said softly,but Rishabh covered himself in a blanket.

Rishabh-I.t's c.o.ld(cough)

His voice became worse than before,he coughed and snuggled into Sidhant's stomach who made him sit and hug him tightly,Manik pulled the blanket up and covered his neck.

Manik-Now you won't feel cold

He smiled and Abhimanyu filled the spoon with soup but Rishabh turned his face to the other side.

Sidhant-Ri Bacha if you won't eat then How does your fever reduce?

Rish-It's b.ad Baba,I don.'t (cough)want to eat.(cough)

Sidhant patted his back and made him relax.

Sidhant-Bacha don't be a brat,remember what I said before no tantrums.

He said softly but everyone could sense a warning in his tone.Rishabh shivered and opened his mouth but he spilled the soup,and started to cough.

Rishabh-Ew Cough* B.aba it's so bad,I..

Abhimanyu clean his mouth and give bowl to Manik who hold in hand,Abhimanyu gran Rishabh's chin and started to feed him forcefully but,Rishabh sealed his lips,Sidhant smack on his shoulder hard,he whimper and open his mouth,and started to eat with a lot if difficulties.

Rishabh-Enough p.lease

Abhimanyu sigh and place the bowl on the side table and Rishabh hug Sidhant who patted his head,Abhimanyu look at Manik who understand the assignment and hug Rishabh too,Abhimanyu hold injection which he already prepared,Rishabh's eyes winded he know what's the meaning of this all after all he is a Doctor too.He started to punch Sidhant who held his hands tightly.

Sidhant-Ri just a second bub

Abhimanyu pulls the blanket slowly,Rishabh becomes scared and tries to free himself,but gets a hard Spank on his butt from Abhimanyu.

Abhi(angrily)-Stop moving

He said and pulled his pent down and rubbed the area with alcohol,Rishabh flinched and started to cry.

Ri-Ah Baba no Injection please ahh it's hurt..

He cried and moved too much,Sidhant and Manik tightened their grips around him,Abhimanyu going to inject him but Rishabh pushed him and freed himself and started to run. He went near the door and stopped by Sidhant's voice.

Sidhant-Sto there right now!

Ri-B.aba p.lease

Sidhant-Come here,if you don't want me to come here.

Rishabh cried and came back to them,Sidhant pulled him and made him lay on the stomach and gave him a hard 5 spanks.

SPANK

Ri-Ahh B.aba

Sidhant-Do SPANK you SPANK Move SPANK now SPANK?

Ri(cried)-N.o

Sidhant hugged him and Manik held his legs and patted his head softly,Abhimanyu again rubbed alcohol on his butt and injected slowly.

Ri-Ahh Ba.ba ahh it's h.urt ahhhh fucking hurt fuck Ahhh stop it…ahhh

He cried a lot,Abhimanyu pulled the plug fully and rubbed his back.

Ri-Ahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk Ahhh S.top…It's h.urting….

Abhi-Shh it's done,good boy..

He said and threw the syringe in the bin and took a second shot and injected him on the second side,Rishabh cried loudly and yelped..

Ri-Ahhhhhhh,St.op Fucking Stop ahhhh B.aba Ahhhh .p.lease ahhh

He cried and sob loudly,Abhimanyu inject him fully and pull the needle slowly.Rishabh clench Sidhant's shirt and hide face with close eyes.

Rishabh-Ahh P.lease it's paining ahhh..ahh Fucking hell ah o.h..

He cried and Abhimanyu patted his head softly.

Abhi-Sh it's done,Our brave boy

He said and rubbed his butt and sat beside him,Rishabh still crying like babies,Sidhant kissed on his head and Manik kissed on his cheeks and wiped his tears.

Manik-Shh bhaiya don't cry,it's over.

He said and smiled,Rishabh made pout.

Rishabh-But it's still hurting

Abhi-Aww don't worry soon your pain will go away, now take some rest.

Sidhant-Yes..
Rish-No,Baba don't go 

He said and snuggled into a hug,Sidhant smiled and pulled him closer,Rishabh put head on his chest and after some time he drifted into sleep because of tiredness.They chuckled and kissed him one by one.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Next chapter after good response🦋

Goodbye and take care🦋