38.

Sasuke and Yusuke have been going tic for tac.
The damn kid would purposely bump into him, steal food off his plate when his mother was in the kitchen, while he would have to be on phone calls with Naruto strictly on business.

He would childishly use a secret clone to flick his baby sister in the ear whenever they were out at the stores as she stood next to Sasuke.

"Daddy!"

The little girl would madly frown and hit him in the lower leg. "I don't like that!" She would then stomp her tiny feet over to her mother and share angered words about him which he gained a glare from his baby doll and his princess. Then he'd hear him over in one of the aisles laughing his heart away.

Not to mention when they were leaving some security guards stopped them at the front of the store causing patrons exiting and entering to curiously glance at them.

"Uh, Sir?"

Sasuke turned around and his family did the same. "Mommy, what's going on?"

The worried tone in his daughter's voice sent his defensive nature through the roof and it caused the two tall men to shiver a little and though they had height on them, they still had to look up to the mean-mugging raven.

The skinny purple-haired guy who was no older than 23 swallowed his fear and spoke with a little hesitancy in his voice. "We have to check your bag, sir."

Hinata handed both of the grocery bags to her son and he swiftly took hold of them. "What's this about?" She picked up her daughter and comforted her. "We have reason to believe that this man is stealing." The other guy finally found the courage to speak up.

Sasuke shifted his eyes over to Yusuke who was currently popping a few grapes into his mouth as he silently watched the entertaining show.

"I don't steal." He replied with a solemn tone. "Please don't argue with us, we have to check your bag..." Sasuke growled lowly and Hiroko gasped before defending him in her honor.

"Hey, Misters!" The little girl fiercely pointed her finger at them. "Leave my daddy alone! He's not a swiper!"

Hinata had to whisper to her daughter about behaving and she didn't want the kids witnessing some mess with their father. No minor should be exposed to it.

"Bubbles calm down." Yusuke was smacking on the delectable green grapes. "Maybe they got him mixed up with some other guy... let them check it so we can clear the air please."

Both of the security guards swallowed roughly and nodded while agreeing with the young boy.

Hinata made a clone that took Hiroko out of the store and then she sent Yusuke to go wait out in the front as well.

After the kids were out the purple-haired man slowly dug into the bag that was being held in Sasuke's left hand as he heavily tried ignoring the frightening daggers being launched at him.

Hinata peered closely and so did Sasuke as the security guard felt the unpaid item and pulled it out. The dark violet-haired woman gasped when she saw what it was.

"S-Sir you have to come with us, please." Hinata instantly scolded the heated raven. "Sasuke, how could you?!"

His eyes widened at the beverage that was held in the guy's hand. Fucking Yusuke!
He must've slipped that in while he was attending to his baby girl.

He realized that he was gonna have to watch all angles around him whenever he was in the presence of his daughter.

Not to say he's been oblivious to real danger but he has been letting himself get deeply immersed in his baby doll.