10.

When she turned around her eyes popped out of her head. A tall slender yet muscular man stood tall. His brown eyes with a hint of greyish burned through her soul. His plump lips fitted his smooth dreamy face and his eyebrows were arched to heaven. His cheekbones were defined and his jaws were sculpted. Redish hair with a drop of orange operated the top of his head. Some of the bangs fell over his eyebrows but his hair lay perfectly with a slight disheveled look. His voice was deep and gentle.

The man reminded her of Toneri. "Oh my, you're beautiful." When he smiled his teeth were purely white but Hinata quickly quietly sighed and bowed her head, running straight into the restroom from embarrassment. "Really, Hina? You're telling a man that he's beautiful?" She paced back and forth while rubbing her hands together before rubbing her temple. "Why would you say that?" She threw her hands up in an upsetting manner.

"Now he's gonna think you're some weird woman." She leaned on the restroom sink with her head hanging low. She wasn't trying to speak any negativity into the situation but she was freaking out.

Finally, after panicking for some time her head slowly rose and she looked in the mirror, giving herself a long gaze. "Okay, I can do this." After she said those encouraging words she left the restroom and returned to the seat she sat in and he was still there. "Are you alright?"

Her cheeks went to a peachy color and she felt butterflies flying all around in her stomach.

"Excuse me again."

She quickly ran into the restroom again and began pacing back & forth, again.

"Oh, gosh. Hina, you can't date another man! You'll be betraying your husband... what will the village say about you? What would your father say?" She gasped and her eyes went wide. "Oh, gosh! My father! I completely forgot about my father!" A slight pant arose and she held her chest. Her mind kept telling her to think about Sasuke.

What if she hurts his feelings? Yes, she's still pissed at him but she doesn't want to put him through any turmoil. With everything he's been through he doesn't deserve that. She calmed her breath and gazed in the mirror again. "K, let's do this, for real this time!" She told herself with faith.

She returned to the dining area again and he shocked her this time he was standing by the door waiting on her.

"Are you alright?" The way he asked her that made her wanted to jump in his arms and kiss him. Hina cut that out! "Excuse me again."

She smiled sheepishly and giggled awkwardly. The man opened his mouth but she had already gotten into the restroom before he could even say anything. Hinata jumped up and down and squealed silently. "It's no use..." She stated that last thing to herself quietly.

Even though she's agreed to keep their marriage open there was no way that she could date another man, at least not in person.

Texting and calling on the phone is different and she only wanted to keep the marriage open to hurt Sasuke but from the looks of it, he wasn't all that hurt. Her heart crumbled a bit as she blew out a long breath and straightened up again.

When she went out there again he was still standing there with a worried expression. "What's wrong? Are you still sick?" He gently grabbed onto her forearms while he genuinely asked. "I'm..." She took a small gulp. "Sorry." He gave her a confused look and rightfully so. "But why?" She couldn't look at the handsome man. "I have to go, again I'm sorry." With that, she went to go grab her purse from the table she sat at and left.
***
"I'm on my second martini." She laughed at the man as she drank her delicious fruity drink. She and the strange man were having a pretty good conversation. He talked about his village and how much he wanted to help them grow and expand, and she talked about wanting to live more and experience some things outside of her village.