Back together

Austin P.O.V

"Marty, what's up with the beeping?!" I shouted loudly to my second best friend who was in charge of the technological stuff at our home base. Also known as the basement of my house filled with monitors and laptops.

"The Bazin empire just made a move. They were filmed bringing an unmoving body out of a mansion and stuffing them in the car." Marty spoke smartly.

"Ok. So why are there alarms? This is none of our business. Don't you know not to mess with another man's business? Especially in this world we work and live in!!" I retorted back irritated at not just Marty, but my team.

"The person they were bringing out kinda looked like Dusti—" Marty started to say, but I cut him off.

"Don't! Don't say his name." I spoke zoning out a bit to think back to our childhood. Dustin is my twin brother. We were separated at one point, and talking about him became a sore topic for me. We promised to find each other again. But after a while, I started to lose hope.

"I'm sorry. But we thought it looked an awful lot like him, but to be sure we did some looking." He refrased his sentence while still informing me of what he was saying before.

"Okay, I'm listening." I told him to let him know I was listening.

"We found out that the house he was spotted leaving, your dad was spotted through the window in that same house. I think that's where they live." Marty went on to explain. I nodded excitedly, feeling hop that I might get to see my brother and first best friend again. Dustin was always my first best friend, which is why I refer to Marty as my second best friend.

I didn't bother to listen to him anymore before getting all the information about the kidnapping of my brother. I had to save him. I couldn't let get of the chance of actually seeing my best friend again.

I got my team ready with our guns, and we headed put.

Soon, the car I was in started slowing to a stop near some abandoned looking building or warehouse of some sort. I was the first to exit the car and move closer to the building, signaling the men behind me to to slow down so I could check it out.

I walked with as much stealth as possible, and we around the building and tried to peek through a window I saw. But the windows were boarded up; it was no use.

I turned back to my men and made a gesture for them to come closer, and they slowly walked towards me with their guns clutched tightly. "I'll go in first follow my lead all of you." I said, lowly pointing a couple of men.

"Marti, I want you to go with Dorian and bring the B team with you along with the G squad. I'll bring Sam and the K team and T squad." I whispered slowly to make sure Marti and the others understood their jobs.

"Move." I whispered, and everyone started to move into their place.

Sam busted the door open as he was the leader of the K team. The K team specializes in getting into not easily accessible places. We all followed Sam as he didn't bother to try and be quiet and rushed in.

Man, after man was shot. Screams were echoing off the walls. But we went their with one purpose and one purpose only. I'm getting my brother back.

And we weren't gonna leave without him.

And that's what we did. we got him back and ran out to the cars, the G squad shooting at any man that was not one of us following behind.

"That was....." Dorian, the leader of the B team, tried talking but stopped.

"Yea, I know that was adrenaline inducing." I finished for him.

I looked to the side where my brother was looking wide-eyed at everyone. "What...w-where?" Dustin stared and stuttered.

"It's me, Austin. I've been looking for you for all those years. I'm glad I finally found you. I missed you so much." I hugged my dear brother close. I had missed him so much without realizing. But we could keep this affection for behind closed doors, so I pulled away.

I looked straight ahead thinking of all the things we had to catch up on. There was a lot. But we spent the whole night in my home talking about what we've missed.

"Is there anyone you've taken interest in?" I said now serious.

He turned away quickly and took a sip of his drink. I could have sworn I saw a little blush but I brushed it off. He seemed to not want to talk about it so I changed the subject.

Maybe another time.

But I would definitely find out who had my brother blushing like that.