ADVAIT ARORA

Advait Arora 28 yrs. old, CEO of Arora Enterprises, is a self-made man. 

His life has been surrounded by his family, he is a person who cares for his family more than anything else.

He is a workaholic, handsome, passionate, caring to his family, ruthless, cold, and introverted person.

Like Naina, he is the first grandchild of his family. But, still unmarried, unlike his brothers.

Even after a lot of insistence from his family especially his mother, he has disliked every single girl.

He was excellent in academics and co-curricular activities during his school days.

Having an entrepreneurial mind since high school, he always dreamt of building his own business.  

He built Arora Enterprises from scratch at the age of 21, slowly and steadily.

Being an eligible bachelor, girls over head over heels for him because of his fame, money, and handsomeness.

He made his family proud at a young age, but unlike the other men in his family, he is anti-romantic. He always rejected all the girls who proposed to him, it was to this extent that in high school students even started thinking that he was interested in boys. 

His childhood wasn't tough in any way, but he still was cold.

IS THERE SOMETHING THAT MADE HIM THAT WAY???

WHY DOES HE ALWAYS RUN AWAY FROM THE GIRLS???

WHY DID HE NOT JOIN HIS FAMILY BUSINESS???

WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN HE MEETS NAINA???