✨Mattheo Riddle✨ ... Request

I'm thrilled to bring you this chapter, crafted from a request by one of my amazing readers. It was a joy to write, and I sincerely hope I've done it justice. A fair warning though — this chapter ventures into slightly smuttier territory, and by that, I mean very smutty territory, so brace yourselves for a bit of a wild ride!

I want to ensure that all my readers feel comfortable, so please consider this a heads-up if that's not your cup of tea. For those who are all in for a bit of spice, I'm excited for you to dive into this chapter!

As your hand delved into the depths of the bag, the anticipation in the room seemed to thicken. Your fingers brushed against various objects, each one holding the fate of your next few minutes. Finally, your hand closed around something small and metallic. Pulling it out, you found yourself holding a sleek, silver lighter. Its surface was cool and smooth, engraved with a mysterious, serpentine design.

The room fell into a hush as everyone's eyes turned to Mattheo Riddle, the enigmatic and rebellious student known for his aloof demeanor and captivating charm. He stepped forward with a confident, almost predatory grace. His eyes, dark and intense, locked onto yours as he approached, sending a shiver down your spine.

"Looks like it's you and me," he said, his voice low and slightly amused. The way he looked at you made you feel like you were the only two people in the room.

Led to the closet, you felt a mix of nerves and excitement. Mattheo held the door open for you, a rare glimpse of courtesy, before following you inside. The door closed behind you, plunging the small space into darkness, save for a sliver of light creeping under the door. The proximity to Mattheo was overwhelming; his presence filled the closet, and you could smell the faint scent of cologne mixed with something more rugged, more wild.

There was a moment of silence before Mattheo spoke, his voice low and calm. "May I?" he asked, gesturing towards the lighter in your hand. You nodded handing him the lighter, and he flicked it open with practised ease, lighting a cigarette that seemed to appear from nowhere. The flame briefly illuminated his face, casting shadows that danced across his sharp features.

"You seem tense," Mattheo observed, his voice low and tinged with amusement.

"I'm not used to being locked in closets with Hogwarts' resident bad boy," you replied, your attempt at nonchalance betrayed by a hint of nervousness in your voice.

"Scared?" he asked, taking a step closer, the small space between you charged with an unspoken challenge.

"It's not fear," you countered, holding his gaze. "It's caution. You have quite the reputation, Riddle."

Mattheo chuckled softly, the sound reverberating in the enclosed space. "And what exactly have you heard about me?"

"Enough to know that you're not the type to play by the rules," you said, trying to keep your voice steady.

He took a drag from his cigarette, considering your words. "Rules can be so... limiting. Don't you think?"

Before you could respond, he closed the distance between you, his presence overwhelming. "We've got seven minutes in here, but I don't need that long to make an impression."

His confidence was disarming, but you held your ground. "And what kind of impression are you planning to make?"

The corners of his mouth lifted in a half-smirk. "That's for me to know and you to find out."

Mattheo's eyes seemed to flicker with a mischievous light as he took a slow drag from his cigarette, the ember casting a glow on his face in the dim light. He exhaled slowly, the smoke swirling between you, adding a layer of mystery to his already enigmatic presence.