Ronald Weasley

As you rummaged through the bag, your hand brushed against a smooth, round object, and you decided to choose it. You pulled out a small, Chudley Cannons keychain, and a chorus of excited whispers erupted from the other girls.

You looked up to see Ron Weasley staring back at you, a hint of a smile playing at the corner of his lips. He removed his robe, revealing a simple white shirt and black trousers that hugged his lean frame. His fiery red hair was slightly tousled, and his blue eyes twinkled mischievously as he stepped closer to you.

"Looks like it's you and me, Y/n," Ron said with a grin, taking your hand and leading you towards the closet.

As you stepped inside the small space with Ron, you felt a sudden rush of nerves. You had always thought Ron was cute, with his fiery red hair and infectious grin, but now that you were alone with him, you didn't know what to expect.

Ron seemed to sense your apprehension and gently took your hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "Don't worry, Y/n," he said with a smile. "We'll have a good time, I promise."

As the seven minutes began, Ron wasted no time in making you feel at ease. He cracked jokes and told stories, making you laugh and forget all about the nerves that had been fluttering in your stomach just moments before. The two of you talked about everything from Quidditch to your favourite classes to your hopes and dreams for the future.

The kiss was soft and gentle, and you could feel the intensity building between the two of you. The world around you faded away, and all you could focus on was the feeling of Ron's lips on yours.

As the kiss deepened, you heard a sudden creaking noise, and the door to the closet swung open. You quickly pulled away, feeling your face flush with embarrassment as Fred Weasley stood there with a smirk on his face.

"Well, well, well, looks like our little brother has finally found his match," he said with a chuckle.

Ron's face turned bright red as he stepped out of the closet, trying to compose himself. "Shut up, Fred," he muttered, but you could see the smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

You followed him out of the closet, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness. The room was abuzz with chatter and laughter. "That was amazing," he said, his eyes shining with excitement. "I had such a great time with you, Y/n. Maybe we can do this again sometime?"You smiled back at him, feeling a warmth spread through your chest. "I'd like that, Ron," you said, feeling grateful for this unexpected, thrilling night at Hogwarts.

"Well, well, well," he said, looking at Ron with a smirk. "Looks like our little Ronny has a crush!" George joined in with a chuckle, "And on the new girl, no less!"

Ron's face turned red with embarrassment as his brothers teased him, but he couldn't help but grin as he looked back at you. "Ignore them," he said, taking your hand. "I had an amazing time with you, Y/n, and I really meant what I said. I'd love to hang out again sometime, if you're up for it."

You felt your heart skip a beat as you looked into Ron's eyes. You couldn't believe how much fun you had just had, and how much you enjoyed spending time with this charming and handsome Gryffindor. "I'd like that," you said, smiling back at him. "Let's definitely do it again."

As Fred and George continued to tease Ron, you and Ron made your way back to the party, your mind buzzing with excitement and anticipation for what the future may hold. 

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and are looking forward to the next one. Stay tuned for more adventures at Hogwarts!

P.S. Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter! Your feedback is always appreciated. As always, feel free to leave character suggestions for the next chapter!