— Pablo, — Sarah blurrily runs her palm over Torre's face, and the guy winces. — I didn't think I'd say this, but I'm so glad you're here.

It seems that at that moment he perfectly understood that Hernandez had confused him with his "favorite" teammate, but this only played into his hands. He didn't mind at all. The girl calmly allowed her to bring her new cocktails, touch her and be unforgivably close.

At some point, this closeness became overwhelming, but this did not bother both of them at all. They periodically bumped noses and laughed in each other's faces, even quite sincerely. At some point, Torre put his large palm on the girl's cheek and pulled her towards him, as if he wanted to kiss her. And honestly, under the circumstances, Sarah wouldn't even mind.

Until she realized it was Torre and not Gavira.

A minute's pause, millimeters from each other's lips. The girl pushes the guy away from her, trying to understand what could have just happened. And thanks to the Lord God, this really didn't happen.

Sarah, to tell the truth, vaguely remembered that evening. Only some passages that hit her brain painfully the next morning. She couldn't even remember waking up in her own bed. It's hard, really. The first thing she noticed was several aspirin tablets lying on her nightstand, very close to a glass of water.

Pablo. Damn it. The girl grabs the phone from the cabinet, quickly finding Gavira's contact.

shernandez
Did you bring
aspirin?

shernandez
Pablo answer
please

shernandez
Pablo?
read at 12:38 pm

Crap. She still couldn't understand why Pablo ignored her. What did she do? What?

Obviously, she ended up next to Pablo Torre.

This was the first thing Gavi saw when he woke up in the morning. This caused squealing from all sides. Absolutely. He kept trying to hide from this news, but it literally followed him everywhere. It pressed so hard that every second the guy dreamed of being alone, just not to see it again.

The photograph was imprinted on his brain like a tattoo, still bleeding. He did not understand, did not understand at all, how this could happen. Her and Torre, how could that even be true? Pablo couldn't comprehend his own thoughts, no matter how hard he tried to fit everything in his head.

It didn't fit.

Yes, he didn't understand at all why she was with Torre. How? Why was he there? And... why did Fermin allow this to happen? Gavi felt anger boiling inside him, so he quickly gathered his things and rushed towards the training center.

— You, — Pablo quickly pins his friend against the wall as soon as he finds him near the food machine; he involuntarily hits the back of his head. — Why didn't you check her? You were there!

— Pablo, cool down! — the guy feels that at times it becomes difficult for him to breathe. — Pablo, I don't understand what you're talking about!

Probably, these were the only words that could make the midfielder's already furious ardor moderate at least for a second. Gavi's lips curled into a strange grimace; the guy slowly takes his phone out of his pants pocket and begins to frantically search for something in it.
Fermin's heart beat convulsively, without ceasing. He sincerely did not understand what was happening, but he did not begin to fear it any less. Finally, Pablo shoves the phone in his face, trying to get an immediate reaction.

It took Lopez a couple of seconds to see what was in the photo. It took another minute to realize that Sarah was there. And two more to make out Pablo in the guy next to her. Not Gavi, for better or for worse. Pablo Torre. He was too close, even unforgivably close. The photo itself was very strange, and not only because of the proximity of their teammate to his close friend, but Fermin could not understand what was the matter.