05

Pablo really loved to think about what kind of animals they all might have been in a past life. Or in the future, it doesn't really matter. He loved to think about it while he was driving home or just lying on his bed, trying to sleep. Probably, this was one of his favorite thoughts, which he rambled on as best he could, and each time he came to a new result.

He saw himself as a dog. Sometimes so intimidated, sluggish, but terribly angry at this whole simply unfair life. He felt how the noose was tightened more and more, and because of that he became angrier and angrier. An uncontrollable beast, a damn butcher, who just vomits and thrashes on the field, and in ordinary life fawns over his friends and relatives in search of at least a drop of affection.

Pedri was probably something like a lynx. Fast, ruthless, agile. All this characterized him as an excellent player; all these qualities he needed on the field. But if you appease him just a little, as you immediately entered into his confidence. And that's all. Game over.

Ferran was a deer. So noble, with big, big horns. He wasn't always serious, not always at all. But when there were certain moments (and such moments were quite frequent), Ferran was very much needed. He was quite rational and could judge
situation soberly, unlike everyone else. Yes, he definitely had something of a deer.

And now Pablo was thinking about it too. He kicks the ball, throwing it into the air, and his thoughts are occupied with the same things as usual. Gavira wasn't even surprised. Nearby were some of his friends who communicated with each other, but the midfielder did not want to interfere in this conversation. Let them talk. He doesn't care.

Finally, Alejandro speaks up as there is a slightly frightening silence between the guys:

— What do you think about latest news from the women's team? — Balde makes a swing with one leg, and then puts it back in place. He wasn't distracted even for a second while he was talking.

The boys loved Barcelona Femini. Pretty much. And they cheered for them with all their hearts. But even more they loved gossip, because... because it's about girls. And everyone, except for Gavira, immediately looked up from their affairs to listen to what the defender wants to talk about.

— What news? — asks Pedri, taking off the fitness band, first from one, and then from the other leg. Careful, without rush.

Pablo feels how every muscle in his body was tense. Of course, as soon as
Balde spoke, he immediately understood what was going to be discussed. And he was not eager to take part in the conversation about Sarah Hernandez.

— Are you serious? — on the face of the boy very quickly appeared genuine surprise. — It was everywhere!

Alex really didn't understand why no one knew anything. His hopes for a heated discussion of the new gossip were very quickly shattered. But Ferran, throwing the rope to the ground, decided to save the situation, as always.

— Alexia is injured. Can you imagine it?During training, what a poor thing.

Ferran knew it was because of Sarah. And Gavi too. And of course Balde, he himself started this conversation. All three boys look at each other, but for some reason no one says the girl's name aloud.

— Oh my days. — Pedri seems to be really surprised. — What, how this happened?

Here it is, the trap. Pablo is trying to concentrate more and more on the ball, just not to take part in this conversation.

— Pablito, can you tell us? — Balde laughed, clearly deliberately dragging the poor guy into this conversation. — Jana told me you were there.

Pablo is instantly distracted from what he's doing when he notices how many curious looks have been directed specifically at him. There is nowhere to go, no matter how much you would like to. But, after all, these were his friends, and with them he never objected to discussing Sarah, who had recently been notably annoying with her antics.