13

As we all know, people are capable of making mistakes when they are desperate. And then they pay handsomely for them.

Fermin was initially against this idea. There was a little less than a week left before the girl left for Qatar with her family, and his heart ached and ached. Bad idea. Simply terrible. Lord, Sarah began to move normally not so long ago, what could we even be talking about? Only all his arguments, however, as always, did not work. At all. It's like an empty phrase. Therefore, in order not to let his friend go alone, he had to agree to this obviously bad idea.

The club was stuffy, unpleasant, disgusting, but at that moment Sarah was okay with even that. Even more. For a moment she even forgot that Fermin was next to her. Moving smoothly among the jerking bodies of strangers, the girl danced to the beat of the music, holding the phone in her hands. The guy stayed nearby, just in case. You never know what could happen. He should be nearby. Suddenly, the girl's phone beeped, and she immediately turned the screen towards her.

pablogavi
Where are you?

pablogavi
Sarah, answer

pablogavi
Sarah, your mother
is worried

Very nice messages, very much. Sarah chuckles to herself. She was even pleased with such attention from Pablo, but she wanted to annoy him even more. So she approaches Fermin and literally makes him smile for the camera.

shernandez
*photo attached*

pablogavi
Are you with Fermin?

Let him be patient. It will even be useful for him, won't it? Let Pablo be a little nervous.

pablogavi
Reply

shernandez
Yes
read at 00:24 am

Go to hell. Fuck him, right?

At some point she noticed that
Fermin was not at all comfortable here. Although her friend could have a great time at the club, now the guy was sitting on the sofa, trying as much as possible to drown out all the sounds of loud music.

— Hey, — Sarah sits down next to her, hugging her friend. - how are you? In order?

— Everything is fine. — Fermin is trying to move away from the fact that he was terribly hot. — Really, everything is fine.

Yeah, keep lying. Sarah was always quick to notice how her friend's condition changed; such things were obvious to her. And now she clearly saw that he was not feeling well.

— Fermin, sunshine, — the girl, already quite tipsy, hugs the football player tighter. — If you want, you can go home.

— No no-

— Everything is fine. — Sarah kisses the guy on the temple, as if trying to make him sure that everything was really in order. — Really, go ahead. You have training tomorrow morning. I won't be here for long.

Of course, this is not enough for Fermin to go home with peace of mind.

— I'll call Pablo, if anything happens. I promise.

After a few minutes of talking,
Fermin gave up. It was just hellish fatigue. Sarah was left alone, although not for long.

— Sarah, what a meeting. — a sly smile and the touch of the guy's hands on her waist made the girl relax as much as possible.

Strange, but the image of Pablo swam strongly before her eyes. Now, for some reason, in her subconscious, he looked like a completely different person. Like other Pablo. Which she kind of hated.