09

Sarah slowly pulls up her socks to delay her exit onto the training field as long as possible. She really wasn't ready for this. And it was not at all a matter of twenty or more pairs of curious eyes that would immediately stare at her as soon as the girl appeared on the field, no, no. Sarah didn't want to see Pablo because he knew too much for a man she didn't like. And she doesn't want him to find out anything else so that he has another lever of pressure on her.

He said she just needed to stay out of the way. It was quite simple, and no effort was required. Just don't get in his way, it's easier. Ignore. Leave. As easy as pie. But Sarah couldn't let Pablo continue to shine, continue to torment her and pretend that this was how it was meant to be. She also wanted to put pressure on him so that he would stop thinking that he was the only one so smart here. And when you spend almost your entire life side by side with a person, you know what to put pressure on.

His weak spot was called Fermin Lopez. And in general, any person whom Pablo trusted could be called a weak point, because they could be counted on the fingers of one hand. He was Pablo's best friend. He came to La Masia, and one glance was enough for them to understand one thing: they would definitely be friends. Two inseparable guys doing everything together. And Pablo didn't like to share his friends.

Fermin liked Sarah even before he became Pablo's best friend. The boy had no idea about the difficulties that these two had, and, frankly, did not even want to know what happened there. Of course, being between two fires was not the best solution, but he was quite happy with everything. As long as Sara and Pablo did not openly confront each other in front of him, Fermin was happy.

Hernandez writes a quick message to
Lopez asking him to pick her up after training. The guy had some questions, for example, why is she training at Ciutat Esportiva if her entire team went on a tour of America? Who will train her? What did she even forget there? But Fermin was distinguished by one quality that Sarah loved about him beyond measure: if he understood that he shouldn't ask questions, he didn't ask them. That's all. Therefore, the guy simply promised to come and was preparing to extract at least some explanations from her only in a couple of hours.

Sarah came out onto the field happy, smiling widely. All her doubts instantly disappeared as soon as she received a positive response from Fermin. Let Pablo have fun for the time being, thinking that the advantage is on his side. Sarah would let him think so, let him play this game, give in to him. That's how it should be.
It's so simple.

Before the girl could even step onto the grass, Alejandro literally falls on her, immediately hugging the girl. The boots she was previously holding in her hands fall to the ground, and then both Balde and Hernandez fell down, laughing loudly. Of course, the serious atmosphere of the training was destroyed at that very moment, and Xavi lost his only opportunity to properly explain what was happening here. Numerous pairs of eyes immediately rushed to these two, and only one looked with real anger.

It was Pablo, of course.

Why did he look like that? It's as simple as day. Because Alex was his friend. His, not Sarah's. And his cheekbones were sore from what was happening. He was motionless, but everything inside him was literally screaming. Screaming in helplessness.

He told her not to interfere. Is it really that damn hard?

— And here is our star of Spanish football! — Alex shouts, lifting the girl from the ground with a smile. — Coach, your surprises are getting better and better every time, I swear!

Hernandez quickly glances around at those present. There were faces here that were not yet entirely familiar to her - those who had just been signed. There were a lot of big names here: Andreas Christensen, Marcos Alonso, Jules Kounde, Rafinha. But she experienced real trepidation when she met Lewandowski's gaze. With Robert Lewandowski, damn it. Sarah has seen a lot in her life, but here he is, literally a football legend, at arm's length. What more could you dream of, huh? Unless you play side by side with him on the same team.