Chapter 215 - Old Grudges [04]

Começar do início

Although they did not make a sound, but the look in the eyes of the audience while looking each other were full of doubts. 

There are several Taoist disciples guarding the back of the lecture hall. These people usually practice in the Taoist temple. When the Taoist priest is giving lectures, they only do things like serving tea and pouring water to maintain order. 

Now it seems that something unexpected has happened, and they did not know what to do.

When they were debating among themselves whether to ask someone to go up and ask Taoist Yan Zhen if he wanted to drink water, Taoist Yan Zhen, who had been frozen just now, suddenly swiped two fingers, and a string of yellow talismans came out from nowhere. The talisman actually hovered in the air and surrounded him.

This technique was like those special effects in TV dramas. Whether believers or Taoist disciples, they have never seen it live before. They were all surprised, and people watching the live broadcast also exclaimed in surprise.

[What's going on? Is this a special effect?]

[Do Taoist priests have to do performance these days? Life is too difficult.]

[It seems that if you have no skills and can only cheat, you may not be able to survive in Taoism!]

[Is this talismans-controlling technique? Is it against science? Will he perform spontaneous combustion later?]

As this stunt was displayed, people rushed into the live broadcast room to watch the excitement. The young anchor held the mobile phone cautiously and exclaimed from time to time. He has been following Taoism for so many years, and this is the first time he has watched it live. 

If the person who made the talismans hang in the air was not Taoist priest Yan Zhen, he would really think it was the performer who did the magic special effects.

No matter what others think, Taoist Master Yan Zhen is full of shame at this moment. After all, someone was plotting against him, and they chose this time. 

Moreover, his group of stupid Taoist disciples, when they sees that the situation is not right, shouldn't they call for help immediately? Dispersing the believers? They are still hiding behind and not coming out. Really stupid!

But now he has no way to open his mouth, he had to use all his strength to resist the sudden and powerful external force. As long as he opens his mouth and loses his breath, his whole body will be disabled even if he didn't die.

He has been around for so many years and is very careful in everything he does. He always leaves a little margin for others. Even though he has encountered some tough problems before, he has never overturned. 

Now feeling the backlash like this, Yan Zhen was really panicked.

He may be in public and unstable. He may be really old and no longer as vigorous as when he was young. But no matter what, things must not continue. He could feel the other party. With such powerful power, even if he sets up a fight, he may not be able to escape unscathed, let alone being unprepared right now.

Yan Zhen was not too sharp when he resisted. He was trying to show weakness in this way. As long as there was no deep hatred, there was no need to kill someone who was using people's money to do things.

It's a pity that Wen Ran is a person who doesn't act according to common sense. He does take money to do things, but when it comes to such sideways things, he doesn't mind putting in a little more effort. After all, eliminating harm for the people is also accumulating merit for himself.