The team is now complete!

Start from the beginning

"Most beautiful woman?Really!I want to see her!", you stood up from the armchair leaving your book behind.

Oliva picked up a big bouquet of red roses,fixed his tie and walked up to the door.He was as excited as ever to see his lover after such a long time. After all he hadn't seen her for one month now because of the mission!

He opened the big white doors,after knocking three times,revealing a beautiful white themed room filled with roses and gold decoration on the walls.That room was every woman's dream.In the middle of the room was a big bed, you looked at it and you were surprised to see a very obese woman smoking a cigarette.

She didn't have a happy expression on her face, instead she seemed grumpy for some reason.That didn't really matter to you since you were wondering how could someone get that fat?[IM SORRY I HAD TO SAY IT].
You turned next to you to face Oliva but he had already vanished!

"MARIA!!!HOW ARE YOU HONEY!",he jumped on the bed and hugged her as he threw the roses aside and you caught them just before they were about to fall on the floor.

"Get off me you idiot!, you're late one month now!How dare you hug me!",the woman who you assumed was the most beautiful woman Oliva was talking about, yelled and hit him on the head.Oliva didn't seem bothered at all and continued hugging her.He was as happy as a child to see his beloved Maria again.After a while of her scolding him,he finally let go of her and stood up.

"This is the woman I was talking to you about!",Oliva turned to you with a wide smile.

"Pleased to meet you Miss!",you bowed at her.

"And who might you be young lady?",the woman asked.

"I'm Y/n,me and Oliva are working together for a mission with some other guys",you explained but the woman didn't respond,she just continued smoking her cigarette.She looked up and down at you in a judgy way.

(It feels like I'm being critised!),you thought as you akwardly stood there.
You looked at her too,and the more you looked at her the more..beautiful she became.You totally forgot about her being obese,you just saw a beautiful woman.Her long blonde hair,her blue orbs and delicate white silky skin were just so breathtaking.

"Beautiful..",you muttered automatically as you admired her beautiful features.

"Huh?What was that?",Maria asked raising an eyebrow seeing you staring at her.

"You are beautiful Miss!",you repeated and Maria blushed before quickly looking away.

"Dont be stupid.."

"I'm not!I'm just saying the truth!You are a beautiful woman!Oliva has every right to be crazy about you!"

"He is what?",Maria turned to face Oliva who had now turned his back at her facing the wall.She already knew that Oliva had an obsession with her but she was surprised that you knew.

"Yes!He even dreamed about you being kidnapped when our jet landed and he freaked out!",you laughed.

"Is that so",Maria smirked playfully."Oliva turn around and face me",she demanded.

"What is it honey?",he nervously turned around and Maria then made a jesture for him to come over and sit on the bed.

"I think it's time for me to go..",you went towards the door to leave the love birds have some "alone time".

"Ah!Y/n before you go make sure to look for the guy I was talking to you about!His name is Jun Guevaru", reminded you Oliva and he then jumped on Maria to hug her and burry his face on her chest to cuddle.

"Okay!",you replied closing the doors behind you.It was only then that you realized that you needed to wander around the PRISON to find him!There were at least 4000+ prisoners there and one of them was Guevaru!