53

After seeing Zeng Wen, Jiang Bei was dumbfounded. He quickly took off the hand holding Duan Ye's snake head, and then closed the door at an alarming speed.

By the time Jiang Bei opened the door again, Zeng Wen could no longer see the huge snake head.

Zeng Wen saw that the python was no longer in the room, but he still did not dare to come in. He cautiously said: "Jiang Bei, where is the huge python just now?" He gestured with his hands: "Where is a python that is so thick and long? Jiang

Bei pretended to be deaf and dumb: "What? Python? Where did the python come from? We don't have pythons here."

Zeng Wen looked up and down in the room for a long time, even looking carefully under the hidden bed, but The python was indeed not found again.

Zeng Wen scratched his head in confusion: "That's weird, did I make a mistake?"

Jiang Bei nodded seriously: "Yes, you made a mistake."

Zeng Wen was a little unsure: "But I did I saw it, why did it suddenly disappear? I still remember the color, it was dark green."

Jiang Bei looked toward the window uneasily and saw a snake tail sliding slowly in front of his eyes. , the snake's tail finally disappeared into the blind corner of the window.

Jiang Bei breathed a sigh of relief after seeing Duan Ye disappear.

Jiang Bei poured a cup of tea for Zeng Wen: "Zeng Wen, why did you come here suddenly?"

Zeng Wen then remembered what he was here for, so he handed the piano figure in his hand to Jiang Bei: "I haven't seen it lately. Are you in a bad mood? You haven't gone to school for several days, so I bought you a piano figure. You don't know, this piano figure is so expensive. I spent half a month's living expenses on it to buy it. All gone."

Jiang Bei: "Thank you very much. Come on, eat more candy." He handed the candy brought by the servant to Zeng Wen.

Zeng Wen was eating candy while looking at Jiang Bei's room: "Jiang Bei, I didn't expect you to live here. It's so luxurious. If I hadn't asked the counselor for your home address, I wouldn't have known you lived here. Wow. , this candy is also delicious, it looks like high-end goods at first glance."

While Zeng Wen was speaking, Jiang Bei kept looking out the window.

I don’t know how Duan Ye is doing. He is still injured. I hope the wound is not involved.

Zeng Wen: "Jiang Bei, why do you always look out the window? Is there anything outside the window?" As he said that, he stood up to take a look.

Jiang Bei quickly pressed him down: "It's nothing, please sit down quickly."

Zeng Wen scratched his head: "I always feel like you are hiding something from me."

Jiang Bei shrank his neck with some guilt.

After sending Zeng Wen away, Jiang Bei went to the window to look for Duan Ye: "Duan Ye? Duan Ye? Where are you?" He

looked around but didn't see Duan Ye. Just as Jiang Bei was about to shout again, he suddenly felt something on his shoulder. It's not light weight.

Duan Ye: "I'm here."

Jiang Bei turned around and was about to give Duan Ye a fierce hug when the door rang again.

"Jiang Bei, I seem to have forgotten something. I'll come back and get it."

Jiang Bei: "..."

Duan Ye: "..."

Jiang Bei and Duan Ye, who were interrupted one after another, were full of complaints at this time, especially It's Duan Ye. His desire and dissatisfaction are growing crazily in his heart. If possible, he really wants to give Zeng Wen a big mouth.